Bad Wolf
[html]

Current Objective: Ironing. ---
Form:Lupus----
Mood: Bold----

X’ies had finished his little bout of bathing in the lake, cleaning off the wounds and the dust that had been obtained both in his time with X’y and his little jog around the territory. His plan at this stage was to put Jaden under the microscope, well, in so many words. He wanted to examine him for anything of worth, whilst attempting to iron out the creases that existed within their current relationship. ” Or at least use these injuries to make him think that X’y punished me for speaking out of hand, perhaps it will lead him into a sense of over confidence concerning his position over me”. Such thoughts were venomous, dangerous. But they were a Lambdas thoughts, he could not help but think them, such was his way.

He would find a shaded spot around the communal dens awaiting first sight of the dark furred wolf. As far as Xies had noticed the man was not an unsocial Alpha Male, this led him to conclude that eventually if he waited long enough the wolf would eventually show himself here if only to check on the rest of them.

It would be likely that X’y would be pleased to see him acting in a manner, extending the proverbial olive branch. Even if said branch was teethed with thorns. His plan was simple, approach Jaden, talk then request training in fighting techniques. Of course he imagined that this would require him to shift into the uncomfortable Optime form as the Alpha seemed to be perpetually stuck in that form. But this was just something that he would have to come to terms with, to fight on even ground with X’y he had to shift, so if nothing else. It was required. He whispered under his breath a little rhyme for his own amusement.

” Three little piggies…all in my bag, one’s whore, the other a hag….one little piggy has fear in its eyes. It wishes to speak, but fears the lies. A good heart, the three have shared. That and of, bad wolf are scared”.

A grin crept up his maw. Fun times.

Word Count: 357

[/html]
[html]
Thread Information
Date: July 1, 2012

Setting: Communal Area

Time: Early Afternoon

Character Form: Optime

Dress: Traditional (check profile)
[/html]
[html]

Short Sad PGP + 3

200+

The dimly torch-lit interior of the Alpha Chambers had been a welcome greeting back onto his land this morning. He spent the begging of his day pleasantly there and even had the chance to meet little Sira where she lounged in the Alpha’s den. The Jackal was quite feeble from her ordeal despite having a few days under X’yrin’s watchful eye to recuperate. Jaden found that he didn’t mind her in his home. She wasn’t a coyote and she was quiet. She could stay as long as she needed.

The Obsidian Co-leader relaxed for a few hours there after their meeting but eventually decided he could spend some of the day productively. He ventured down the long crevice toward its end where the Communal dens were found. Perhaps he could catch one of his fellow pack members there for a pleasant conversation. Alistair had still managed to elude a personal meeting with him. Maybe he would swing by the man’s den and look for him.

But, unfortunately, there were few fresh scents to be found in the communal area. It seemed most everyone had cleared out during his time in the Chambers behind the falls. Well almost everyone. The only scent Jaden wouldn’t have missed was heavy on the air even before he saw the Lambda lounging about. And he kept walking on his way past the wolf, offering only a neutral nod in acknowledgement that he was breathing. So he would have to find Alistair and a pleasant conversation later. There was always training to fill the time between now and then.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Current Objective:Heading to wash ---
Form: Optime----
Mood: Neutral---

X’ies eyes would be quick to spot the Obsidian Male. His thoughts reflecting everything that had happened over the past few days and how to deal with it, at this point he had already decided that he was going to learn how to physically combat people. And whilst X’y would teach him well enough, he thought that this would be a waste of time and resources. After all, he knew his childhood friend fairly well, but Jaden. He still held some mystery that needed to be picked at. So, alluding to the fairytale, the next thing Jaden would hear would be the whistle of the big bad wolf. ” Jaden!....ah…I’ve been looking for you”. ” Little pig little pig let me in”.He would slowly pad over, in his limping form as normal.

” I have determined that you and I have likely got off on the wrong paw, so to speak” ” Or I’ll huff and I’ll puff”.

He tilted his head, as leader. Jaden would likely give into his request whether or not he trusted X’ies words or not. He would seem sincere enough, but then again he had when they first met, and that had turned out to be completely wrong. ” I wasn’t sure about you, and I was raised to put people under speculation…to cut back the layers of who they are….too often one can only see a person’s true nature in anger…but if I am to stay here…and if we are to function as a unit, I would like to put our disagreements behind us and….focus on the future…”. “ And I’ll blow your house in…..”. X’ies would wait a few more moments before questioning.

” Do you agree?”

WC:288

[/html]
[html]

Sad PGP + 2

200+

Thoughts of training by himself and enjoying a day alone were quickly dashed aside by a greeting. The voice of X’ies called from behind. Jaden stopped and turned to face him, saying nothing and letting his arms fall across his chest as his blue eyes settled on the wolf. He nodded to acknowledge that they had indeed gotten off on a terrible starting point but listened quietly besides that. It was easy to say nothing. The Lambda’s tone alone was irritating. Perhaps it would grow less annoying with time. Perhaps, as X’yrin tried to reassure him, there was some sort of value in pursuing a relationship with him. Jaden couldn’t see it. And he didn’t trust this change of heart or any words that spilled from the male’s maw.

But he listened regardless of this as a leader should. Their “disagreements”? The way he worded it almost made Jaden wonder if he was in the wrong. They hadn’t disagreed on anything, except maybe how you treat your fellow canine. X’ies was an asshole. It was difficult for the obsidian male to find any reason to listen to his bated words. For X’yrin and for the sake of being a good leader; those would have to be his reasons. He sighed lightly before dropping his folded arms and answering, Any good leader knows to look to the future. His eyes showed only the slightest distaste in his own words, and I assume you will resist your… urges to test me? He asked and analyzed X’ies’ features for an answer or some show of the deceivers true intention though he knew there would likely be nothing trustworthy to find.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]