Wading in Shallow Waters
[html]

Current Objective:Heading to wash ---
Form: Optime----
Mood: Neutral---

As they washed, it seemed that his words had a more profound effect on her than had been anticipated. Then again that was part of the game, to strip away the parts beneath to learn the truth. But did he really need to do that in order to see the truth of his friend? The moment he asked she gave him an answer and it seemed an honest enough one. Particularly considering that her taking a mate outside of the nomads would have been a huge no no back home, perhaps she thought they were past such things. Or perhaps it was just that he saw no use in lying to him with her tongue when his mind picked apart such things naturally.” It does explain the weak members of the pack and your protectiveness of them…”. He would say, thinking aloud.

Though more amusing to him was her assumption that he had sired children. Whilst it was formed in a question the last was meant in a way that seemed a likely yes, and in the world of hyper fertility there was a high chance that any mating could have that desired effect. ” No”. He would answer first bluntly. ” I have no children, for simply put I have never mated”. Perhaps to most males the admittance of their virginity would be a difficult thing, twas not so much for X’ies, the idea of being a virgin to him was not something that was all too difficult. He didn’t consider himself pure, nor did he consider X’y tainted for having indulged in such weakness as love.

To X’ies it was merely a case of practicality, he wasn’t drawn to mate with any active female to such an extent that he would drop all things and just do it. Nor was he drawn to mating in the sense of “love”, love he saw was an emotion invented by the psyche to lull two genders into propagating their species and ensuring its continuation.( Love between two partners to create life, love between family to protect it) Again, with X’ies logical look on life , love had no place to him. He was not tempted to mate, therefore he was not tempted to love.

” My energy has always been better spent elsewhere, and…if I am to pass on my genes I would prefer it be with a female in which my childer would see the maximum potential”

Again, logical. Practical.

WC:433

[/html]

Messages In This Thread