Consideration
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/11aj2fo.jpg); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; ">
      ooc
      Asphyxia looked at him, her eyes started to fill with unnecessary water. She hated showing much emotion, but for some reason she couldn't help herself around Skoll. There was hardly a chance the wolf would waste so much of his time to kill the man that killed his cousin. Eventually he would give up, she had a feeling that they'd be better off running. Especially with everything she had to tell him. “If...well... truth be told, I won't be able to stay with my family anyways if what I feel is correct.” she looked away to say this, she couldn't look him in the eye because she was afraid of what he'd say, “Soon I wont be able to go into Optime form...” she was beating around the bush, “So, please...don't do this. Not when your family is depending on you to make it out alive... I don't want a fifty/fifty chance of your survival, I want one hundred percent, and that means that we'd have to run. Please... She was trying to get him to run with her, as far away as they possibly could.

Every day Asphyxia transformed, she felt more weak after she did. Soon, she was going to have to stop altogether for the next few weeks, to ensure that her stomach wouldn't get bigger, that she didn't fall pregnant. If she was pregnant, she'd have to leave Inferni as soon as possible, to ensure their safety from Hybrid. Asphyxia had to make sure that they'd never be harmed, and she'd teach them the way of peace and not fighting like she had to all her other children. They'd be the only Holocaust's that never much of a fighting record, not much of a violent life.

Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread