Wading in Shallow Waters
[html]

Current Objective: Wash wash wash ---
Form: Optime---
Mood: Curious-

Her response was interesting enough, though it kind of gave him the right idea about just how serious this little talk of theirs was. He didn’t normally hear her voice take on such tones. He wondered if something between her and Jaden had already occurred, yes chances are it would make sense that was the case. ” Ah, well those are words to think about”. He would reply however much like his other words these ones would carry a dual meaning. He said they were words to think about, but then he never did say just who was the one that was going to think about them, him to consider perusing that course? Or her about just how she portrayed herself and Jaden to the rest of the pack, looking down at the crystal clear water once again he would let loose a torrent of his own thoughts.

” You are my alpha, and unless I am reading it incorrectly…your counterpart and you had some sort of romantic tension going on, I had always assumed that you were mating”

He said to explain his previous point. “ If this is not the case, then perhaps we can come to an agreement during Winter, however there is much time between now and then”. In truth X’ies had little interest in “ spreading his oats” as it were, but she was a prime candidate if there ever was one, and the fact she was the packs alpha would fully cement his climb to power. That and….finally…she was his friend, perhaps his only friend. The only one who did accept him for who he was. Poison and all, though the way he would put it across would again be a simple testament to his own lack of knowledge concerning the world of love.

” Other agreements may seem more satisfactory to you in the future”

By which of course he meant. Males; it was not said in a jealous or, dissatisfactory tone. Rather just as if he was pointing out a matter of fact, like a business owner discussing a better chain of goods.

WC:354

[/html]

Messages In This Thread