Wading in Shallow Waters
[html]

Current Objective: Wash wash wash ---
Form: Optime---
Mood: Curious-

Was that an invitation? She tried to explain her logic about letting such a painful thing into his life, but he did not see it. Nor did he wish for it. Though this was clear to him now that she was again, different to him, she sought children as a means of allowing this emotion to take hold and she could not do thusly without it. X’ies on the other hand….”…Perhaps….though to allow those complications into my life would place us all in danger….I am no fighter….my mind is my weapon….and if it is to be clouded like that…I dull myself.....but...if I did would you?..”. Ultimately it came down to the fact that he saw love as some kind of blunting to his weapon. But as he finished her sentence he found himself drawing closer to her. Instinctively, without thinking.

It was as if there was to be a kiss to be shared, and right as it was about to occur. His face moved to the side, avoiding it assuming she reciprocated the point. ” Perhaps when I can afford it, but…the price it bears is too costly…For the sake of the family…I must remain as I am”. With that he would back away from his female companion. And move to leave the water. Quoting an old Nomad saying that reflected all the families within the collective. ” I need no shield, my will is my defense….I need no sword…my body is my weapon”. He would stop for a moment then look to the sky. Then back at her, as if to see if she remembered what came next, a cue for her to follow on. The line which exemplified himself. His ways….
WC:280

[/html]

Messages In This Thread