Reinvention of a bygone era
[html]

| +218

His eyes studied his son for a few heart beats as Temo pondered the words that Honrin had said about what he believed about the humans. He had read many human books and other written material that he had available in his younger days and some later in life after he had arrived to the peninsula with Jace. He could understand what Honrin was talking about as he had seen the same things but had not judged the humans quite so harshly. I do not think them evil, more like they had lost their connection with nature, sure there were some evil individuals, but on a whole I think they forgot themselves and who they were in relation to the world around them.

He shrugged hs shoulders in a non committal way, he was not here to debate the humans nor was he here to try and change Honrin's views. If he wanted to think them evil, that was fine with Temo. Besides, he did agree with that the humans were destroying the world around them. Besides, there were more important things to worry about and Jace being gone and out of the Cercatori's protected borders again was the main one. Ok, thank you for letting me know, he replied with a slight frown as the worry began.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread