rattle my chains
OOC: She's in some sortof garage or shed on the property.. feel free to make it whatever you want it to seem like?

Firefly was getting tired of her confinements very quickly. She'd examined every corner of the concrete building and had even attempted to try and find some sort of crack or seem that she could destroy. There wasn't much to destroy in the building.. what there had been she'd already destroyed. Cans of paint were about all that was left and the Sadira child hadn't attempted to make her rattrap more user friendly. She had no fucking want to stay there anylonger than she had to and she sure as hell wasn't down to the point of leaving her print on their lands, though she liked the idea a bit.. she could leave her hatred of the clan upon the walls of this prison, a stand in time to the war they were raging upon eachother.

Suddenly Firefly's lonely moment was interupted by the appearance of one of the clan, her fangs were bared as she turned to the voice, registering the words the lady spoke, yet not knowing if she should believe a word the bitch said as she seemed to feel some sympathy for the caged beast, yet in some aspect seemed to be taunting in the young woman's ears. Firefly's eyes were dark as she spoke up. "Maybe you shouldn't assume anything... Perhaps I already know the darker half of me.. and I embrace what I see." Her fangs were deadly points as she watched the clan member with sharp eyes, her hand grasping the bone that had skittered across the floor back to her after that last clatter. Quickly she whipped her arm across her body and flung the bone across the room, crashing into the small window that the stranger was staring at her from. The noise it made as it fell to the floor again filled the void between the two.

Messages In This Thread