I must be straight...
Adonia had realized that she was wearing her emotions, and Tharin's reaction said it. When the subject was changed she was able to push them down. Ookami and her were fine, but the situation really scared her and she couldn't help but dwell on it a little...perhaps a little too much. Tharin said something that shocked her. She didn't know pack members were harmed, and her ears perked making her go on alert. "..when were they hurt!?" She was embarrassed about not knowing. She was so consumed with making sure Ookami was okay, and training Theos that she was out of the pack loop a bit. Then he said something that completely amused her, "...yeah, luperci do live quite differently...not the same as traditional wolves. I was raised traditionally, but was exposed to non-traditional life by my mother....so I am comfortable with both ways of living...I did live in Ichika no-Hoen before the female leader had taken over...and lived there before it was Ichika. Phoenix Valley was my home...but now I love this pack much more. It is simple and much more relaxing than having to farm and care for horses...even though, I loved caring for horses.."

She wasn't sure if Tharin realized she was a luperci, but she waited patiently, almost as if it were a game to see if he knew, or if he just didn't care if she was or not.

Messages In This Thread