I must be straight...
[html]

out of character stuffs

Adonia's words about how she viewed the virus was interesting for him. He had seen how two legs had been used in Casa di Cavalieri. There was so much they were able to do. Tharin agreed with Adonia though. Everything he wished to do he could do on four legs. There was no need for the two legged form, and he enjoyed life as it was, pleasant and simple. There's no need to complicate things, just take it as it is. He smiled at the thought, tail wagging at the small piece of wisdom he'd come up with.

Adonia's bright blue eyes met his for a moment. Tharin watched with curiosity, wondering what she was thinking of. The words she finally spoke immediately embarrassed him. He'd been doing his best to put that incident behind him, feeling horrible for his loss of control. I am truly sorry about that. I shouldn't have done anything. Resisting a female that was in heat was so difficult! The smells driving him wild. At least Adonia had forgiven him.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread