Consideration
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/11aj2fo.jpg); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; ">
      ooc
      Asphyxia glared at him as he spoke, “Okay then.. I guess then if you don't come home, then that's what that means.” Inside of her head, she swore at herself. Why couldn't she just accept that he was going? Seriously, he could take care of himself and he proved that with the other fight he had. Still, she refused to believe that she didn't have the power to hold him back. She shook her head, she was just being overemotional. Asphyxia looked at him, “I promise you, if he does kill you, after I have the babies then I will hunt him down and I'll make him wish that he stayed a fetus.” she highly doubt that would happen. If he was to kill Skoll, then that meant that he was stronger, and she didn't think that she could have that much power. Quickly, Asphyxia went back into his arms and cuddled him so there wasn't as much as a gap between them, she looked up at him, “I'm sorry for acting so childish. I just don't want to lose you too.” she was crying again, “I love you.”

“”

Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread