[M] Seven buckets of tears are enough
[html]
WC: OOC:

Eclipse was eager to get home. Her traveling made her feel almost tired, and yet there was this giddy sensation in the pit of her stomach. She felt she could take anything on, and she noticed something different about her quick enough. And she knew what it meant. She was in heat, she was now fully blossomed and was able to have puppies, but even her own outburst at Colibri reminded her she would never have them. She did not want to share her families curse. Though as she walked she couldn’t help but think about puppies and who would help her raise them. Grace was trailing behind her with the colt in tow.

She spotted the stallion first and then there was the matching wolf to the massive animal. curious and intrigued, and deep down aroused, she moved forward, not knowing the feeling she had in the pits of her stomach nor why her own knees wanted to buckled down and she submit to this unknown man. It was a horrible thought and she had to stop to fight down her instincts before starting up again.

“Hello, I saw you from a distance and well, I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind some company.”

She said shyly, one hand on Grace’s reigns the other fumbling with the end of her bow. She was now shy all of a sudden and her gaze went straight to the ground. Her thoughts kept taunting her asking her why she needed to be shy of him, she hadn’t been shy of most people.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread