Four Separate Journeys
[html]

Alastar
One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.

OOC Text: Horribly embarrassing short post >.<

Word Count:245

The black and white wolf-dog reacted first. Alastar's golden eyes grew wide and her tail raised to attention, as did her ears. A growl instinctively raised from her throat. She looked once to Athena, then to Nanuak, and back to the little pup. So...ya think Nanuak is a wolf...? She tilted her head but then giggled a bit. Is a bear you silly! You never seen a bear? Alastar grinned at the little one. His scent carride of himself and another wolf, she could tell, but again that was all.

Then another thought struck the wolf-dog pup. Why was he out here? Had he ran away like she did? Or did he just...not have wolf parents, like Athena? He should be taken care of. It wasn't right for any wolf to be alone, and just like how she and Athena had become friends, Alastar resolved that she and this new pup would become friends. She did not want this pup to be kidnapped by the evil wolf, like she herself was. No...she'd already make a promise to herself that this pup would not be alone, if she had anything to say about it.

She looked up to the bear. Where's yer parents bud? Alastar asked as she stepped closer to the little one. Then she looked back at Nanuak. Reckon we gonna find a cave now? Is gotta be big! Bigger 'an mine an' Mato's. She giggled and flexed her front paws in eager anticipation.

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one, but both of us.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread