So Many New Faces
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::309

The wolf didn’t seem even a little bit startled by the surprise greeting, probably a good thing too. Lance, you can call me Mido, it’s good to meet you too. The Huskadore held out a large brown colored hand toward the new guy in greeting. His name would be an easy one to remember, it reminded him of the cavalry weapon which he’d never even so much as put his hands on before. There were a few other new additions to the group of tightly knit trouble makers, granted he could smell them around the lands he had yet to lay eyes on them or speak to them.

Lance had explained that the reason he hadn’t been seen was due to the work he was doing on his house. The mix looked the building over with contemplation, it wasn’t perfect, at the same time it wasn’t too bad either. A little bit of tender love and care and it could be something impressive. The male didn’t understand living in one of these structures though, the darkness of the caverns he’d come to know and appreciate was not a lie, and it wouldn’t unnecessarily wake him when he didn’t want to be.

Do I have a job? I guess you could call it a job. I’m known as a Marbas, one of the warriors here in Anathema. Mido didn’t really look at it like that; the warrior position wasn’t just a job to him. It fit him pretty well, the amount tenacity that carried around with him just about any given time was a lot. He was eager, to learn, become strong, help, and defend whatever and who ever when need be. I’m also a bit of a trouble maker. Smiling cynically he shrugged, figuring he might offer that bit of information rather than let the male find out eventually.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread