So Many New Faces
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::315

The wolf male had a bit of laugh when the mutt told him that he was a trouble maker. In hind sight it was true though, not a bad sort of trouble but a mischievous and playful kind. Was there such a thing as a good kind trouble anyhow? Because if there was, that’s what Mido would be, he liked pranks and loved games. The Marbas locked his icy gaze onto Lance’s eyes at the question of a preferred weapon and the mention of sparring. The idea of getting physical with another still excited him. My favorite weapon is my Kamas, but really I like anything with a bladed edge. He paused momentarily, thinking about it before continuing. Most of us warriors here in Anathema though are good with more than one type of weapon, we kind of need to be skilled with several of them. The multicolored male recalled the day he spent out and about working on his lacking bow skills with Axelle, she really was rather impressive to say the least. No worries, you won’t get hurt too badly. A little beaten up maybe, but that goes along with fighting and sparring.

Lance seemed to get comfortable as he took a seat but continued the two’s conversation. No, I don’t live anywhere near here; I stay inside the Howling Caverns. He answered watching the Zepar out of his dual colored eye. What made you want to live out here anyway Lance? Mido questioned him, curious of the male’s reasoning, to each their own he figured. Granted one’s den could be a little boring, dark, and lonely sometimes all you needed to do was step out and breathe the life in. The village just seemed a bit detached from commotion and excitement of everything. It just wasn’t the Huskadore’s cup of tea, and that was probably the reason why he didn’t live there.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread