So Many New Faces
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::334 OOC:: haha, M-I-D-O (my-dough)

The male watched the Zepar disappear into the shed for a moment before popping back out, sword in hand. Mido moved away from the storage, he twirled the blade through his fingers as he walked. Good, like I said enough so that you can defend yourself, nothing fancy. Fancy things aren’t going to save your life in a fight. He adjusted the handle in his right hand so It was comfortable. The Huskadore recalled his first time using a sword with Axelle from a while back. Keep a firm grip on the handle without being so tense. The mix noted the way he was holding it, not to far up or down just too tight; holding on very tightly would make it harder for him to swing the blade. Use one hand if you’re comfortable, two if you have to. Bend your knees a little and position your sword in front of you like this. He spoke as showed the newcomer.

Better than just explaining, Mido felt that there was no better teacher than experience. If you’re ready let’s begin. Defend yourself Zepar! The Marbas verbally warned him with a stern tone, only to help him understand the situation he was in. This was a good controlled environment with pack mates who wouldn’t actually intend to hurt him, anywhere else it would be different. He stepped forward and made a very cautious and slow but deliberate horizontal left to right strike at him. The attack was slow enough that he would have the time to see it and block with his own blade. Just to let him get the feel, he would keep swinging at him slowly so he could defend. The hybrid swung the sword over and over again, from right to left, over head, upward and everything else. His breathing remained steady as the sounds of colliding blades enticed his ears. Good job Lance! A little bit of praise was an order, as the poor guy had been receiving a crash course.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread