[aw] wistful days
[html]
Word Count :: 376OOC:

Niro gave a sigh of relief when he was finally able to settle in and he looked at Trent as he introduced himself, he nodded and smiled; “Very nice to meet you then Trent.” He said wearily, but in a happy tone. He looked out over the scene that the Hotel gave him. He had no quarrel with last names, though he was proud of his, as his line went down for a few generations up to the virus in which was told by his ancestors long ago. Though he wasn’t sure, he thought he had a hint that his family was once part of a zoo down in the southern lands and they were lucky enough to be able to get out of the place alive. Not all the animals were.

He looked over at Trent as he spoke again and it seemed he wasn’t sure how to take Niro and he shook his head; “No no, just need to get out, my damn mother in law and mate want to keep me cooped up in that stuffy place. A wolf needs breathing air.” Niro nodded in acceptance to the man’s other question, so probably a bit longer than when Niro came back, that was fine, he had his hands full with his pups and mate as well as tracking down the nesting birds of the peninsula, at least the nesting raptors.. It was hard to get out and move about with that lot; “I see, I have no doubts if I have not been so busy with my work, but I trust you like it here, or I am sure you would have left by now.” It seemed a little hard getting things out of the young man, though Niro was sure he probably invaded on Trent’s own private time. He cursed himself for not having his knife or anything to work with out here. It would be a good chance to get some of his more precise leatherworking done, and he wanted to make something for his daughter as well, she loved his little wooden figurines he made and knew she could play with them or admire them more when she was able to change.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread