I'll always hold your hand..
[html]

Fight posts usually are short :3 Sorry for any PP...

Word Count → 000

His maneuver a success, but his attack was quickly halted. She was faster than him, but it was expected. A challenge to keep up with her and more so to show her he could move faster. She came at him with two attacks, but it was weakened by doing both at relatively at the same time. He rose upright while stepping to the side she was chopping toward, outside of her attack. Her leg continued toward him and he stepped into her, wrapping his arm around her leg lifting it further. His shoulder slamming into her forcing her weight to tilt further off balance. His free hand pushing against her, adding more slamming force. It was a sure thing she was going to fall, but even more so, she was going to get the wind knocked out of her. He came down with her, putting his whole weight onto her, pinning her best he could.

Hopefully, with her surprise of falling, he used one of his hand to grab both her wrists to hold her into place, his other had caught his fall. Body still against her. If this all went down as planned, he would look into her eyes with a cocky charming grin. His deep voice breaking the pants and grunts, "...hmm...not the position I like...but surely this could work.." his tone a little sultry. It wasn't a very good joke, but definitely a little dirty....

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread