I'll always hold your hand..
[html]

Big Grin

Word Count → 000

Aro was again practicing, dueling really. When he wasn't busy with females, and polishing his tools, he was dueling. Roath was a great dueling companion, they never went easy on one another, there was no need to. They both threw each other at one another, fighting till they couldn't fight anymore. Parry, dodge, thrust. His body thrown at Roath with all he had his lips drawn up in a snarl as his eyes locked onto his silent partner. Roath equally snarling back, suddenly, Aro smiled and with his signature trip he slid his leg forward and hooked it around Roath's and kicked it back toward himself. Roath went down, he should have known it was coming, he let his focus down on Aro's face, and not on his legs.

Roath went down like a brick and Aro quickly put the point of his sword onto Roath's throat, a deviant grin on his face, "Always be completely aware of your surroundings." He said, then waited for Roath's complete submission...though reluctant and unhappy. He couldn't blame him, and he backed off sheathing his sword. His hand extended to assist his friend up...it was what he was beginning to consider Roath. Roath glared at Aro for a moment, upset at losing, but knew it was bound to happen. Taking his hand he allowed Aro to assist him, and stood, "Stand tall.." He told Roath, and Roath did, "You've gone against a knight...and you've done great." He smiled warmly and brought Roath to him, hugging him close, knowing that when Roath had fallen, his sword was on the ground. Aro knew there were a few plots on his life in the night by Roath, but slowly they were fading away. He was aware most likely why, he felt Aro was keeping him as a slave and if Aro died he would be free...or he'd have to go to Amy...and he was now realizing life was better with Aro, and not Amy...by far.

Aro hugged the male and then let him go, Roath picked up his sword and shealthed in in the holster Aro had made for him. He remembered getting the sword and the holster. He said all cavalier members need a weapon, and being with a knight, one had to have a sword.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Uuuuugh. Fail post. X3

The days since she joined Casa seemed to drag by, each day becoming increasingly longer than the next. Sidra was thankful for alcohol in times like these and she'd been drinking most every day since joining. She drown herself in liquor and locked herself away from the world finding it exceedingly hard to speak to anyone aside form those she already knew. It had always been hard for her to put herself out there, her real self at least. The woman who was supposed to rake in the cash wasn't afraid of speaking to anyone and knew exactly how to please each person. But, she wasn't that person anymore. Now, she had to be herself and open up to those she met but that was much harder than it sounded. She'd been raised in a world where she wasn't allowed to be herself, one could only imagine how it must be to finally be free.

Sidra had kept away from her stash today, however much she wanted to dive into it's delights. She needed to at least try to make some friends. The black and gold woman put a few possessions in her bag and walked through Casa with her usual proud demeanor. She really didn't know where to go and still didn't know the village all that well, but she would learn. Her ears perked and tail picked up when she heard Aro's voice travel to her ears. A smile splayed on her face as she quickly shifted to go in his direction. Maybe she didn't have to try today. At least she was out and about. Soon she came upon him and Roath practicing their fighting and she slowed her pace as she came close to watch.

Aro was fast, but Roath seemed to be skilled and held his ground against the black and white canine. She was finding joy in watching the two as they danced around each other with swords in hand. Their fighting style was nothing like hers. It was much more graceful and tactful than her dirty fighting. Even when she used her dagger it didn't compare to what she saw here. Roath was eventually caught off guard by his enemy and sent plummeting to the ground. A chuckle escaped the hybrid's lips. The freed slave still had a lot to learn it seemed and was easily countered. She watched them as Aro gave him some advice and helped him up and hugged him. It was then that Sidra walked towards them, clapping at the show they gave her. That was quite a show you put on. Good job boys. Her eyes landed on Roath and she gave him a smile before she turned to Aro and smiled even wider. She came to the man's side and gleamed up at him. Thank you for showing me what I'm up against for when we spar. It will be easy as pie. She joked. In all honesty, she knew he'd be a challenge but was confident in her own abilities. She had a feeling every warrior in Casa was skilled. Sidra turned to Roath. You'll beat him eventually. He's not all that good. She teased, it was fun to tease Aro.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Her words found his ears, making his attention go right to her. He swelled at the sight of her but did his best not to show it. He gave a charmingly cocky grin her way, "...Oh, yes, easy to lose against me perhaps, but how about you we put these words to actions..." Roath was confused by the woman at first, but then when he saw Aro's reaction to her he smiled vaguely before he took Aro's signal and bowed to the striped woman. Aro had been working on his manners since their hunt and figured he'd finally trust the tuxedo man. The Knight-Marino male looked to Roath, patting his back some, "Naw, he's got some skill to him, I'm sure if he was allowed to fight dirty, as he was taught we'd have a harder scuffle, but I'm teaching him how to fight more honorably..." He grinned again, "...well Roath, I'd love to spend all day with ya', but if you wouldn't mind, I'd like some time with this lovely lady...please, behave yourself, I wouldn't want to rescue you from the others.." He winked teasingly. Roath grunted and huffed a little, "C'mon now, we can fight dirty next time.."

Picking up a pack that Aro had made him, he looked back toward Sidra and gave a slight look, then a half grin seeing Aro raise a brow toward him. Bowing again he then left toward the building that housed a lot of the members of Casa, himself and Aro included. Aro watched him leave before turning his full attention toward the young woman. "So..how are you liking Casa...and be truthful!" His ears shot alertly forward as he closed their distance and put his hands on her shoulders to keep her facing him. If her head bowed he'd move his right hand to put his index finger beneath her chin to make her gaze up at him. "...maybe we should spar though...I'm sure it will make anything that much more better!" He laughed some trying to make her smile more, or even chuckle.

He couldn't help but think of their last encounter before she'd joined. He did wonder about if it was the affects of their drinking and smoking that made him feel that way about their touching....he did feel something in her presence but tried to push it back. His oceanic eyes peered into her eyes, a glimmer of what he could possibly be thinking shinning through, "..whadda say?" He said trying to keep his mind on track and out of the gutter. What was wrong with him?
[html]

I think Aro should win and make her angry. It'd be funny. X3

Sidra couldn't help but laugh at Aro's words. She wouldn't let him beat her without a fight, even then she'd probably keep trying until she did beat him. It wasn't like the young hybrid to give up, in any situation. Her brows raised at his cocky grin. We might just have to do that. No way I'm going to let you keep thinking you'd beat me so easily. A wider grin spread across her face as Roath smiled and politely bowed to her. She dipped her head back at him before turning back to Aro. Sidra held back a frown when he said he didn't allow Roath to fight dirty. She wondered what he would think of her style of fighting, since he'd ever actually seen it before. She would quickly learn that her unique and unfair style of fighting probably wouldn't be accepted among the members of Casa di Cavalieri and would eventually have to adapt a different style, but not before she showed Aro who the boss was. Sidra brushed off his words and continued smiling, turning to Roath as he was told to take leave. She chuckled lightly at his disapproval.

I'm sure Roath has got some skill in him... Her eyes planted on the charming asshole. It's you I'm worried about. Not really, but the two canines always seemed to talk down on each other jokingly. It was very entertaining. Sidra waved to Roath as he picked up his bag and left. She liked the shy man already, that was rare for her. His question rang in her ears and she refused to turn and face him, her smile fading as she thought about how left out she felt. It was almost as if she didn't belong her. His hands planted on her shoulders and her head was guided so her gaze was meeting his. Even the small touch of his hand made her face warm up, a slight blush developing under her sleek black fur. Good thing he wouldn't be able to see it or she'd have to storm off before he got the chance to. There was obviously something different about this man, but she didn't want to think about it.

Ears pushed forward and her hand came to move his from underneath her chin. She lowered it and glared at him, a small smile tugging at her lips. I like it just fine! Thank you very much. Obviously a lie. But, she didn't want to tell him the discomforts she felt. She hoped that eventually she'd fit right in and her worries would no longer be an issue. The thought of a spar bright a smile to her lips. Now, she'd show him just how much trouble he'd have with her in a fight. He gazed at her for a few moments, both of them keeping their mouths shut. She couldn't look a way, the hotness from before swelled on her face and her head dipped slightly. What the hell was going on? Her eyes too told of the invisible blush under her fur, but she wouldn't let him see it. His words broke the silence, thankfully, and she nodded before backing up and bringing her fists up. Most of the time, she didn't need a weapon in battle and wondered if Aro would do the same. This will be quick. Don't worry, I won't be too rough on you. You ready? Her grin was gleaming now, the excitement of their spar already kicking in.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I can do! :3

Word Count → 000

His eyes looked up after Roath walked away, his eyes looked back to Sidra, "I wanted to let you know, Roath isn't being rude...he doesn't speak because he cannot...his owner before I rescued him from her cut out his tongue. He doesn't like it mentioned, for obvious reasons...and it took me all my control to not cut her down right where she stood, but Roath was under her control and would have had him attack me...so, logic told me better. I purchased him from her, and now I am about to grant him his freedom....but I would like to lead on the woman to think I will keep my word and keep him as a slave...though, he is a free man in training.." He winked with a wide charming smile. It was then that the two had become locked in a moment of intensity before his words broke the spell and they then broke contact and she readied in a position.

Aro chuckled aloud. He used his sword 90% of the time but that wasn't because he was inefficient at hand to hand. "Oh, baby, hand to hand?" He began in a sarcastic banter, "...I might as well forfeit.." He said as he looked down and then made sure the safety leather was wrapped on his sword. Her then stretched out his arms and back, then he gave a crooked smile to the beautiful spotted and striped woman before him, fists balled and ready. His left arm laid relaxed as his right came out palm flat to the sky, and then he waved her to him with his four fingers. "Bring it babe.." His low baritone voice rumbled out.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

I don't consider myself good with writing spars, so hang with me. X3

Sidra listened carefully as he explained about Roath. She remembered how he'd told her he was a rescued slave and that he had better things in store for the shy man. She didn't even notice how he hadn't said a word since she met him and she really didn't mind. Sidra held no prejudice for the timid ex-slave but her heart swelled for him knowing what he'd been through. He wasn't even capable of talking because of pure cruelty. Her eyes narrowed thinking of just how cruel his master must have been to him, her thoughts briefly switched back to her own past and her own masters. What she would give to make them pay for what they did to her and all the other women who's lives they ruined. Sidra pushed back her own frustrations and smiled widely at Aro. She admired him deeply for saving Roath, not that he would know the true reason any time soon. He's a good man. I can tell. Lucky for him you came along. I probably wouldn't have had the self control to hold myself back.

The leopard spotted woman was almost relieved when their moment came to a close. It was new to her to have anyone effect her in such a way and to be frank, it frightened her some. Now they were ready to fight. Sidra had taken her position in front of the handsome knight with her fists in front of her. She remembered all her spars with Xander and Kativa, how much fun they had been. She was excited to spar with Aro. Finally, after all the trash talk she was going to be able to show him what she was made of. She had a cocky grin on her face as Aro spoke, nodding excitedly as he stretched himself out and took his own stance. She wouldn't admit, but he was attractive even now without any of the drugs coursing through her veins. Mhmm, you might as well. She told him, tempted to give him one of his own winks.

Soon, he was ready and ushered her forward with a motion of his hand. She thought about what move she should make before she acted and then pushed forward with one of her legs while her other extended in a wide step. She figured going head on and sending a punch towards his fist would be predictable and easy to counter. So, she continued on with one fist forward as if she were going to punch him and once she got close she dropped and made a sweep for his feet. Quick and straight to the point. Sidra was in the mind set that she would do whatever it took to take Aro down and defeat him, even if she needed to use some of her dirtier tactics.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

No worries, I'm not the best at 'fight scenes' either :3

Word Count → 000

His eyes looked into hers, and he found they were looking deeper than he intended. It was like her eyes were sucking him into them, he was staring at her soul, seeing her deeper than he thought possible. Her words, her voice making him smile. He gave a light laugh, "Yeah...it wasn't easy.." His baritone voice coming out as if he was distracted by something, but that something was her. He had an urge to bring her closer, hug her...run his hand along her cheek and muzzle..but he blinked and looked away from her. Their spar the focus as she had talked so much shit. He wasn't innocent, either. He could talk his fair share too.

Both were ready, and he gave the signal. Sidra seemed to maul over her move and he watched her. His stare reflecting a mixture of confidence, him challenging her, and him calculating her. The beauty charged him, fist drawn. Oh, she thought him stupid. It was too easy, too bold. He had so many options to take her down and knowing her to have been a loner for however long, he knew this would be too easy if she was going to open with that move. So he made no motion to counter her, like when he fought with his sister he began to make himself limp...just in case she was going to follow through with such a easy move. Just as he thought, she dropped down, her leg sweeping out to trip him. His mind moved like lightening speed. He had several options, and his mind chose a much more show boaty move. His smile came and he did a half cartwheel toward her sweeping leg, allowing her leg to sweep the closest out from beneath him.

One arm coming to the ground just where her leg swept, once his last leg left the ground (the leg she swept off the ground), his hand pushed harshly from the earth making him airborne, but only for a split second as he shifted his weight to make him land feet first behind her. He was quick, and he'd show her that despite his size he could move...but she saw a glimpse of that when they first met. Once his feet hit earth he let his legs bend to go with his weight as his body landed. It was easier on the legs, and plus he wanted to be at her level so his arms could easily grapple her, either in a head lock, or sleeper hold. However he was going to grab her, it was to restrain her. He just knew he had to do it quickly.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Short. >.<

As her leg swept over the dirt cover floor, Aro maneuvered out of the way by mean of a sideways cartwheel. Her leg hit his, but he had already balanced himself by other means so her attempt failed. She swept under his foot as it left the ground and his hand came to replace it. She should have known he would easily dodge that. Sidra gritted her teeth as she turned to look at him, amethyst eyes analyzing every move he made. He was fast, but she was more than confident that she was faster. He was big bodied and muscular while she was thin with muscles hidden under her sleek black fur. Even so, he was a lot faster than she would have thought him. If she was smart she would have remembered their first encounter and how he'd drawn his sword faster than she had. She watched him as he moved, eyes following as he pushed himself off the ground and over her, disappearing from her sight. Sidra gave a low growl knowing he was probably going to try something while she wasn't looking.

She needed to react fast if she wanted to counter him. Immediately after she heard his feet hit the ground with a thud, she spun around and swept at him again so he would have to think harder if he planned on restraining her. Meanwhile, she threw her arm at the side of his neck, her hand and fingers extended as if she were going to karate chop him. She used the weight of her body to combine with the power of her side chop to make it effective. Aro was a big guy, she'd have to use all she had if she wanted to make a dent on him. With two parts of her body in motion, he would have to think fast if he wanted to escape them both. A cocky grin spread across her face as she looked him in the eyes. Sidra kept her other hand and foot free in case she needed to dodge him. The leopard spotted woman would be prepared for what he had in store knowing he'd probably have a move to counter hers.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Fight posts usually are short :3 Sorry for any PP...

Word Count → 000

His maneuver a success, but his attack was quickly halted. She was faster than him, but it was expected. A challenge to keep up with her and more so to show her he could move faster. She came at him with two attacks, but it was weakened by doing both at relatively at the same time. He rose upright while stepping to the side she was chopping toward, outside of her attack. Her leg continued toward him and he stepped into her, wrapping his arm around her leg lifting it further. His shoulder slamming into her forcing her weight to tilt further off balance. His free hand pushing against her, adding more slamming force. It was a sure thing she was going to fall, but even more so, she was going to get the wind knocked out of her. He came down with her, putting his whole weight onto her, pinning her best he could.

Hopefully, with her surprise of falling, he used one of his hand to grab both her wrists to hold her into place, his other had caught his fall. Body still against her. If this all went down as planned, he would look into her eyes with a cocky charming grin. His deep voice breaking the pants and grunts, "...hmm...not the position I like...but surely this could work.." his tone a little sultry. It wasn't a very good joke, but definitely a little dirty....

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

All okay! Big Grin Lol, Sidra's funny.

Both of her attacks were beyond easily dodged which irritated Sidra deeply. He made her look like a fool the way he simply stood up and to the side to move out of the way. Obviously, she needed to brush up on her skills because her movements were easily countered and easily predictable. The athletic hybrid growled loudly as he grabbed her leg and pushed her backwards. There wasn't much she could with one leg to hold her up. She put her arm behind her to keep herself up but it wasn't enough against his raw strength. She was forced to the ground with a loud thud, the dusty dirt billowed from underneath her as she hit the ground, a yelp escaping her maw. It definitely knocked the wind out of her and she was caught off guard as Aro pushed forward and pinned her to the ground using his size and weight to his advantage. His body pressed against hers making it so she couldn't move anything besides her arms.

Still startled from his attack, he grabbed her wrists and forced them to the ground on either side of her. She was struggling underneath him but no matter how much she tossed her head or pulled her arms, she couldn't get free of his hold. She narrowed her eyes in a death stare as he looked at her with that stupid charming grin spread across his face and cocky expression. She saw right through him as he tried to charm her with his words, the glare never disappearing from her face. She didn't even answer him continuing to struggle to try and break free. Anger was the one thing she couldn't hold back, no matter who she was trying to hide it from. Aro, happened to be that unlucky person in this situation. Sidra was grunting and growling, tossing her head for a few more moments before she gave up and let her head fall to the ground an irritated sigh trailing from her maw. Her chest rose and fell quickly, her breath strained from all the struggling.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
QUOTE (Sidra Pheonix @ Jul 27 2012, 11:38 PM)
[html]

All okay! Big Grin Lol, Sidra's funny.

Both of her attacks were beyond easily dodged which irritated Sidra deeply. He made her look like a fool the way he simply stood up and to the side to move out of the way. Obviously, she needed to brush up on her skills because her movements were easily countered and easily predictable. The athletic hybrid growled loudly as he grabbed her leg and pushed her backwards. There wasn't much she could with one leg to hold her up. She put her arm behind her to keep herself up but it wasn't enough against his raw strength. She was forced to the ground with a loud thud, the dusty dirt billowed from underneath her as she hit the ground, a yelp escaping her maw. It definitely knocked the wind out of her and she was caught off guard as Aro pushed forward and pinned her to the ground using his size and weight to his advantage. His body pressed against hers making it so she couldn't move anything besides her arms.

Still startled from his attack, he grabbed her wrists and forced them to the ground on either side of her. She was struggling underneath him but no matter how much she tossed her head or pulled her arms, she couldn't get free of his hold. She narrowed her eyes in a death stare as he looked at her with that stupid charming grin spread across his face and cocky expression. She saw right through him as he tried to charm her with his words, the glare never disappearing from her face. She didn't even answer him continuing to struggle to try and break free. Anger was the one thing she couldn't hold back, no matter who she was trying to hide it from. Aro, happened to be that unlucky person in this situation. Sidra was grunting and growling, tossing her head for a few more moments before she gave up and let her head fall to the ground an irritated sigh trailing from her maw. Her chest rose and fell quickly, her breath strained from all the struggling.

<style>
</style>
[/html] [/quote]

[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He brought her down with the swiftness and ease his muscles could muster. He held her in place and she struggled against him, but he was physically stronger than she. He let her fight, keeping her within his control. She was furious, he could see it. He moved her wrists once she calmed some so one hand kept her wrists as he moved forced her legs so he could be between them. He was not trying to make this go anywhere, he just wanted to be comfortable...and it was a comfortable position afterall...

He grinned at her death stare and he chuckled, "I told you I could beat you...oh wait, did I ever actually say that? I think I just had been saying I'd give ya' a good fight...you were the one being so boastful..." He teased coming daringly close to her muzzle, his voice became sultry when he again spoke, "...now, that I have you captured...and I won, do I deserve a kiss from the mysterious beauty, or does she not think this charming asshole deserves one?" His eyes sparkled with humor his body shifted a little almost teasing her in a not so innocent way. He let out a slight growl, then pulled his body from hers so to keep the their bodies touching at a minimum. "Mmm, perhaps I shouldn't be so close..." His voice deep with lust...

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

The Knight was heavy, strong as he held her down. There wasn't much she could do with him restraining her arms, her legs and feet laying uselessly underneath him. She was hot with fury, her whole body warm with it. Aro moved so he was in between her legs and she stared up at him. Really? She huffed and turned away, her face getting hot from being upset and from being in this position. She couldn't help but be reminded of what had happened before she joined. That magical, epic, unrivaled, amazing, whatever it was that they had with each other.

He laughed and smiled down at her, but she turned away, too pissed off to look at him. This wasn't a game, she supposed to win. But, instead, she was taken down so easily, made to look like a fool. If this was one of her many life or death situations, she would have had him on the ground instead. He bantered cockily and her eyes narrowed even more, a growl rumbling from her chest as she turned to face him. The charming asshole moved in and put his snout close to hers, she was tempted to nip at him but he wasn't just some jerk trying to take advantage of her. She couldn't bring herself to do more than growl in his ear.

His voice softened, became attractive and her growl stopped. Why was he so damn sexy? Even though he'd beaten her, had her here not capable of escaping, she was tempted to take him up on that offer and kiss him. His teasing had her inhaling deeply trying to ignore that he was coming so close to her, it was hard not to pay attention to it. Even as he took advantage of this situation, she was unable to resist him. She was still fuming, but was tempted by him still. Her eyes were narrowed, but she wasn't growling. Part of her didn't want to scare him off. She spoke, her voice matching his sensual tone. Hmmm, maybe you shouldn't. She teased, daring him to come close again. She lifted her chin and stared at him, still confident even in her defeat. It was luck. Luck let you win. I'll beat you next time for sure. She told him, believing every word that she said. She gazed at him with want in her eyes. If you want that kiss, you'll just have to steal it from me. I'm not that easy.

<style>
</style>
[/html]