Time to Reflect
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He was rather ignorant, wasn't he? Didn't occur to him at all that he might be chatting with someone dangerous. Turning she ran her fingers up his thigh, her touch teasing, moving to draw him in. Looking up at him she smiled, turning the subject away from things that were so sensitive. Away from secrets that were her own, and no one else's. It's not just me. I have to protect my family. They are important after all. Her voice came out in a purr, tail wagging behind her.

It was the one thing that was higher than anything else. Even her selfish nature faded when compared to the family. She would sacrifice herself for them. Family was more important than anything else that was out there. Those who didn't believe it were foolish. They didn't know the strength that came with it, the bonds that couldn't be broken. Tail wagging she inched closer, doing her best to turn his mind away.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]

Messages In This Thread