When Shadows Die
[html]

Shadow felt her hands on his and then he looked right back into her eyes and when she told him that he could have been dead he Smiled and laughed like a Wolf crazy and he looked into her eyes closely as he spoke."I lost my mate.....I lost my pups....I am about to lose another person dear to me and I have heart plenty others. I'm not needed, let Augustus the social inept be the epsilon...Fayne....I..." Shadow smile faded and he closed his eyes tight trying to stop the pain, trying to cut it off and kill it. "I want to die....I don;t want to feel this pain anymore! I don't want to feel anything!!" He was getting angry and defensive now and he tried to pull away but still she held him. Why, why did she care, she didn't even know him. Not really

He looked over his shoulder again towards the sword and he looked to it longingly now, it was as if the sword was his mate, his love, it was starting to hurt again thanks to Fayne "caring" about his well being and he needed to end this pain that was threatening to take him again. "This pack is my family and yet it hunts someone who is my friend and wasn't always as evil as she is now...Do any of you know her, truly know her, or do you just know what she's done....She was made, and created to be the way she is...funny enough...the wolf who's hands you now hold at this very moment are the hands of a killer as well....Fayne, My father raised me much like Amy was, I am an assassin, trained and skilled in the art of taking life, that's why I hunt so well that's why I track so well....Do me a favor and simply turn around and let me end this measurable life of mine."

Shadow cried again now as the pain was taking him and he was growing weak and he could barely stand as the tears flowed down his face and onto the ground"Please......please.....my sister.....please." He was begging now and slowly he fell to his knees as he growled and snapped at nothing and everything. He bit at the images in his head, Insomnia leaving and he snapped at the images of 3 dead pups who never knew life. He snapped at Amy as she was killed and torn apart and he snapped at Thana, the one who was also falling due to his actions. He was broken and he was dying on the inside and there was little hope for this large black wolf.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread