Bring your blood to a boil.
[html]

Okay! And she wouldn't hurt him. She's a peace keeper. >.< But, she needs to take a chill pill. Haha.

The water wasn't doing much to help calm her down. She was tempted to swim out past the waves, but it was dangerous. They were rough today, the tide high. But, Jiva was here now and she was trying desperately to hide all of her anger. Anger didn't suite the slender silver fae. She could see the worried expression on Jiva's face, it only made her try harder to hold it all in. It was strange. If he were Noah, or Tharin she probably would have broken down but she didn't know the learning healer very well. Well, he'd obviously seen her before she put on her kind act so there was no use in tucking it away any longer. The smile faded and she nodded starting to walk towards the shore. The waves pushed her along breaking up against her back, soaking her fur even more. Jiva seemed to be frightened by her almost, that was strange. The woman wouldn't hurt a fly unless the fly was named Amy.

Jiva spoke of Amy and her lips curled back in a snarl remembering why she was out here in the first place. She's never going to stop Jiva. We have to take her down soon. There's so many others at risk for being hurt by her. You have no clue how badly I want to end her. I had to tell Kiara that she had Kohaku...and she...it broke her. Amy is breaking all of us, one by one and she won't stop. Promises are no good here brother, we need to act. She walked past him, too pissed off to even talk about the blond dog. She almost lost her composure in front of him, her voice cracking near the end of her words. I'm not just angry, I'm beyond it. A growl slipped from her maw as she brushed past the orange wold dog. She padded into the woods raising her nose to the sky to pick up a scent. She didn't speak or look at her brother wanting to focus on anything other than her troubles. Hunting was a good way to do it, though she wasn't very good at it. The angered wolf continued through the trees trying to pick up the scent of a reasonable sized meal.

Fayne

<style>
.fireflower .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fireflower-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; color:#EB6D00; font-family:

"nothing you could do", sans-serif; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.fireflower p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireflower b {color:#EB6D00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fireflower {background-color:#000000; background-image:url

(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... flower.jpg); background-position:top center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-top-right-

radius:40px; border-bottom-left-radius:40px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-

size:12px; color:#520300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:488px; text-

align:justify; }
.fireflower .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #520300; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread