New Friend
[html]
wc :: 3+ ::

The overwhelming sense of being in trouble fell away as the air of surprise and anger ebbed with each passing second. He was able to sneak a glance at the dying snarl on her lips which only made him cower submissively even more, but once that air had been lifted, he gained a little more confidence. Her voice came out rough, something he was familiar with as his mother’s own voice would get scratchy like that now and then. It usually happened around the times she wasn’t feeling much like herself, the hybrid was not aware of the amount of crying that took place.

Hei cautiously looked up at the female towering before him and gave her a heartfelt smile in surprised response to her’s. It seemed like it took some effort from the black and gold furred woman, but the prince was happy to see she wasn’t going to berate him or send him away. It had been an honest mistake as she wreaked of his half uncle, but upon further inspection, Heiro realized she didn’t belong to the Court, at least he had not seen her around before until today.

I taught I smelled Sko...Skoh...Skoll,he replied, taking great pains to properly enunciate his half uncle’s name. He’s my half-Uhn-kle...Ay’m Heiro! He introduced himself with a slight nod of his head. What’s your name? He asked sheepishly as the only other females he’d been around were his mother, sister, and his gammy’s family, but once the question was out he couldn’t stop! How do ya know Skoll? He saved me da udder day! He’s great, have you seen ‘im? I’d like to tank him again! The child had quickly become animated, firing off questions and confessions as if he’d know this woman all his life.

<style>
.hiero2 b {color:#fff;}
.hiero2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.hiero2 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#465473; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:130px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/c8ysU.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#BCDBE9; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread