New Friend
[html]<style>
.Header { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... header.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;padding: 330px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px auto; width: 95%; background-position: center top;}
.Text{background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... rans40.png); border-radius:15px;font-family: georgia, serif; width:80%;margin:0px auto; padding: 120px 10px 10px 10px; }
.Text b {color:#ffffff; font-weight: bold; }
.Text p { color:#000000; text-indent:40px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.Text .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.Text .break {font-weight: bold; text-align:center;

</style>

OOC stuff goes here Big Grin

Adelle didn't leave right away after spending the day with Skoll. She was still at the border the next day, curled up and sleeping. Her hair was matted, messy from her tears and lack of care. Adelle hadn't spent anytime on her appearance since Grandpa died. Not that it mattered much. Short hair, and a lifestyle that already kept plenty of dirt on her body meant that the only difference between being clean and being dirty was how easy it was to run her fingers through her hair.

Waking up Adelle shook herself. She'd changed into secui form, the burly form giving her the illusion of being near others when she'd tucked herself into the space she'd found. Awake she knew it was just her taking up a lot of room. Climbing out she looked around, hopeful that Skoll might still be there. It looked like he was doing other things at the moment though. Adelle sat down, thinking about returning to Casa.

+000

[/html]
[html]
wc :: 4+ ::

Heiro was getting more accustomed to walking around in his optime form. Of course at first it had felt odd trying to balance on two legs rather than four, but after a few days of forcing himself to get better at it, Hei began to develop the needed muscles in his legs to make his keeping balance feel practically natural. Today he was trying out running or at least fast walking on his two legs. He had found out with optimistic pride that his strides in this form were much longer than his scuttling lupine form. His body was more lithe and boyish muscular in optime rather than the furry caterpillar he became on his four legs. And he much enjoyed the feeling of fingers and the soft curly locks upon his head. Yep, Heiro loved being able to shift and couldn’t wait to take complete advantage of all the new opportunities.

The little Prince was running short sprints along the border. At his age, running didn’t seem to be an exercise or to be taxing, no...this was pure fun. He was a little upset with Ro for the way he had acted the other day when Hei had been practicing reading and he’d met some of his extended family, but a large part of him wished he had a playmate for the day. Tasha couldn’t shift yet and Heiro felt almost guilty when he was around her, as he had practically forced the change to happen prematurely. Ro seemed to change around the same time Hei did, though he claimed he could always do it, he just didn’t want Heiro to feel left out. The black and white pup supposed maybe Ro wasn’t that bad afterall if he had actually thought about his feelings for once.

Running about and kicking up dust, Heiro’s heightened sense of smell picked up the scent of Skoll. He was enamored with his half uncle who had saved him the other day and couldn’t wait to thank him for the upteenth time. Sko!! He yelled, rounding a corner and almost tumbling into a black and gold shape. Oomph, he landed in a huff as his legs went over his head and lay with his back against the ground. Getting his bearings and rolling to his side, he shook his head as his ice blue eyes focused on a disheveled woman. Ay’m sorry Miss, he apologized and quickly got back to his feet to dust his adolescent body off. Taught you were sumone else, he explained as he averted his gaze from the stranger.

<style>
.hiero2 b {color:#fff;}
.hiero2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.hiero2 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#465473; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:130px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/c8ysU.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#BCDBE9; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]<style>
.Header { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... header.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;padding: 330px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px auto; width: 95%; background-position: center top;}
.Text{background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... rans40.png); border-radius:15px;font-family: georgia, serif; width:80%;margin:0px auto; padding: 120px 10px 10px 10px; }

</style>

The warrior stiffened as the scent of someone she didn't know came towards her. Whirling around she bared her teeth as a shape came round the bend. A blur of black and white hit her, Adelle's strong form holding her still while the other went tumbling head over heels. A snarl rested on her lips, not yet released as she looked over the pup that had hit her. Young, with a softer nature than she had. Probably hadn't experienced life the way Adelle had already. Sweet and innocent. Jealous Adelle let the growl die away, watching as she straightened up.

Who did you think I was? Her voice was gruff from misuse, the slightest touch of huskiness in there from the crying. Blinking she shook her head, clumsily sitting down and trying to make herself look more put together, instead of half asleep. Clearing her throat Adelle attempted a small smile, trying to be nice and not as gritty as she felt. This was a member of Skoll's pack after all, and she wanted to be able to come back.

+000

[/html]
[html]
wc :: 3+ ::

The overwhelming sense of being in trouble fell away as the air of surprise and anger ebbed with each passing second. He was able to sneak a glance at the dying snarl on her lips which only made him cower submissively even more, but once that air had been lifted, he gained a little more confidence. Her voice came out rough, something he was familiar with as his mother’s own voice would get scratchy like that now and then. It usually happened around the times she wasn’t feeling much like herself, the hybrid was not aware of the amount of crying that took place.

Hei cautiously looked up at the female towering before him and gave her a heartfelt smile in surprised response to her’s. It seemed like it took some effort from the black and gold furred woman, but the prince was happy to see she wasn’t going to berate him or send him away. It had been an honest mistake as she wreaked of his half uncle, but upon further inspection, Heiro realized she didn’t belong to the Court, at least he had not seen her around before until today.

I taught I smelled Sko...Skoh...Skoll,he replied, taking great pains to properly enunciate his half uncle’s name. He’s my half-Uhn-kle...Ay’m Heiro! He introduced himself with a slight nod of his head. What’s your name? He asked sheepishly as the only other females he’d been around were his mother, sister, and his gammy’s family, but once the question was out he couldn’t stop! How do ya know Skoll? He saved me da udder day! He’s great, have you seen ‘im? I’d like to tank him again! The child had quickly become animated, firing off questions and confessions as if he’d know this woman all his life.

<style>
.hiero2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.hiero2 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#465473; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:130px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/c8ysU.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#BCDBE9; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]<style>

</style>

The pup uncurled a little, though he was still as submissive as could be. It was a good thing, as Adelle was struggling with keeping herself in control. The need to fight wasn't as large as it had been yesterday, but it was still lurking beneath the surface, just waiting for a chance to break free. Ears alert she watched the pup as he straightened out, smiling over at her. His smile was very warm, cheerful and sweet, unlike her own sour nature.

Skoll? Her Skoll? Adelle studied the pup with more curiosity now, though her expression didn't completely warm up. My name's Adelle Vilhelmsen. The last carrier of the name. There was no more family to share it with. Did the name still have meaning without family? Skoll's my-my friend. Maybe something more, but Adelle didn't know that. Things had changed, and she didn't know if she still had the soft feelings inside her.

+000

[/html]
[html]
wc :: 2+ ::

Who was this woman that smelled like the blonde man? Why was she here? Why did she look so tired and sad, and where was Skoll? Visitors were meant to have a chaperone at all times in the court, perhaps she was joining or maybe a new member! Heiro’s mind buzzed with many questions, but he reeled his energy in realizing this woman might not be in the mood for such childish antics. He kept his mouth shut and waited for her answer. When it came, he tried saying the name in his head, not wanting to ruin it once he said it out loud. Adeh...Adelluh...Ade... he wouldn’t even try her last name as her first was enough with the L sounds.

The way she stalled over questions over Skoll only served to confuse the child. Why would anyone be embarrassed to be friends with Skoll? Pleased to meetcha Adelle, extra emphasis on the L sounds as he really tried to pronounce her name correctly. Skoll’s my friend too! He chirped, feeling this similarity would help the woman loosen up a bit. We can look for him t’gedder if you’d like? Heiro offered before asking her another question. Where ya from? It eventually needed to be asked. The young Catori knew she wasn’t a pack member and he couldn’t smell any other court members on her other than his Uncle. She had to be a visitor, but from where?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]<style>

</style>

OOC she is at the border, not trespassing

Adelle blinked, listening to his speech. No one had said her name like that before. Adelle had struggled with plenty of words when she was learning english, but this speaking form he was using was alien to her ears. The elle sound was very strong. She stared at him, wondering why he was speaking like that. Skoll's name was emphasized funny too. Was he having trouble speaking that end sound? She'd never met someone who had struggled with that before.

She smiled at his words, childish and sweet really. Okay. Hesitantly she looked around, and stepped over to the pup's side. Adelle still looked like a mess, but at least she appeared to be a more organized mess now. Standing with purpose, instead of just standing and looking lost. I'm from Casa. It's a warrior pack. None of the fire that usually appeared in her when she spoke about it appeared.

+000

[/html]