Bring your blood to a boil.
[html]
WC: 319 OOC: Laugh for Jiva fails!!!

Jiva’s words were probably best unsaid as she spoke and he cringed his tail tucked in deeper. It wasn’t that he was afraid of her, he was afraid for her, and as a pack of traditional wolves it was hard for him to not feel her pain her anger, or what she had said was beyond anger, he was not going to argue with that but he knew she would be consumed by this if she didn’t let out some of her anger and aggression. He made efforts to change and then run after her, letting his nose sniff at the ground, his curly tail slowly coming back as scouting for hunts made him what he was. She seemed like she would need to be the one to make the kill, and he could always flush it to him. He caught a scent, a nice fresh one too and it wasn’t too far away, he looked over and curled up his tail enough for her to see his silent wag and he was off again to find the animal and flush it towards the woman.

He found the source and he swerved so that it didn’t see him and he could get into a better position to chase it towards the woman. He then stalked as close as he could to it, his eyes on the animal bright and wide, and he made for the animal, but instead of doing what he wanted it to do he saw it scampering the other way and he went full force to get it back to go toward Fayne and soon lost it within seconds. Herding rabbits was apparently harder than deer and he cursed the stupid green eating animal and went back to Fayne looking a bit defeated; “Perhaps we should go somewhere else now that I think I scared the prey around here...” He said sheepishly.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread