Time to Reflect
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He stayed still, leaning back a little. It left him even more exposed to Amy's touch, tail swaying as she moved to nestle in next to him. It was time for him to drop the subject of her life, and move on. Preferably to more entertaining things, such as pleasuring her. Amy knew he was capable of it, and wanted her. Large brown eyes watched him, soft in their nature. They could almost be described as vulnerable, peering up at him.

Her ears lifted at his words. That's a rather large assumption. Not all of my family are assassins. My father's a trader. A slave trader, to be specific, but Jaden didn't need to know that. He just needed to know that her family had more talents than just killing. They could seduce, and fight, and charm, and bargain with the best in the world. If her entire family had been assassins, Amy wouldn't have been able to become a trader.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]

Messages In This Thread