Show Me What You Can Do
WC:: 328 :[

[html]

Mido’s eyes narrowed and his jaw tightened; the more optimistic personality of his had fade away on him. The gamma’s reply cut him, his hopes and trip rather short. Oh? Alright then, I guess I’ll have to do that sometime. He answered the man, the tone of voice darker and colder than before. His patience ran thin, as he saw it in his eyes Tharin told the Marbas to go piss off in the kindest way possible. Realizing that he was a bit angry, he tried to calm himself and bite his tongue before he said or did something that would come with possibly heavy repercussions.

If I’m not mistaken, I get the impression from you that I’m not welcome here. That was just the vibe he was getting from the wolf even though he wasn’t actually rude about it. It was down to business though and the mix didn’t want to waste any more time since it looked like he already had. He let out a light sigh and shrugged his shoulders. That’s a shame. It would be a mistake in the end to reject such a request but that was the canine’s choice. It’s your loss. No one in their right mind shouldn’t want the support of a pack like Anathema. Their pack may not be the biggest, but there couldn’t be too many packs with the same ferocity that they carried. With canines like the ones that populated their home, they were powerful a group to be feared and respected.

It seemed like Mido wasted his time at New Dawn, and needed to go. I should go. It was the logistic thing to do; it would take a little more than a day to get back home. If there was nothing here for him, the mutt shouldn’t waste another second with Tharin or his pack. It was nice to meet you. The male had the semblance of mind to try and depart on good terms.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread