Show Me What You Can Do
[html]

The mutt’s life as of lately had been more chaotic, fun and interesting than he could have ever predicted it would possibly be. Days ago Sammies ex Rain Marks placed himself on Anathema’s borders; with intention to check up on her, whatever the reason his presence certainly weighed on his mind and played with the warrior’s emotions. Mido woke up unusually early that morning, even before the sun breached the visible horizon. At the stables he looked for his favorite horse and probably the only one he connected with and trusted. In no time he threw a saddle and harness on the elegant creature, it didn’t belong to anybody as far as he knew, and it didn’t have a name. Before he knew it the communal horse and he were off their lands and onto their next exciting adventure. He wanted to go visit a foreign pack, easy enough because the male had never been to another claimed territory. The hybrid knew two places he wasn’t going to visit though, Sangi’lak and Inferni. Rain lived in Sangi’lak and Mido didn’t get the impression from Wraith that he should pay a visit to Inferni.

It had taken nearly a couple days to get where ever he was going by horseback, with rest in between for the sake of not wearing out the horse. He walked the graceful beast along a path over a low portion of Halcyon Mountain. It wasn’t just the air pressure that changed, a wide array of unknown smells came to him. The Marbas stood at the edge of an unknown pack’s border. Mido knew better than to just waltz into another pack, you get in trouble that way. The half and half tied the horse to a nearby tree and moved closer to the unfamiliar scent. He howled, his husky tone died in the air not long after. He called for someone, really anyone who would answer him; he didn’t care if it were leadership or just another member. He had an unexplainable desire to visit and learn from other packs, his thirst for exploration landed him here, wherever here was.

[/html]
Tharin was feeling better. The scrapes on his frame were painful, slowing his pace. The worst of it had been his leg though, and that wouldn't hold him back for long. He'd been told a few times to slow down or he'd make it worse, but Tharin couldn't rest, knowing that the monster was out there, a threat to his home. He limped along the border, doing his best to keep the pain at bay. Occasionally it go the better of him, but for the most part he was okay.

A summoning howl rang through the air, Tharin's ears perking up with curiosity. He picked up his pace the best that he could, running unevenly. It hurt a lot, the run going more at the pace of a fast walk than any neck breaking speed. He howled, letting the stranger know he was coming. The stranger finally came into sight, Tharin slowing down and doing his best to disguise his injury. It was slow painful progress, but the limp was barely noticeable like this. He ignored the horse, having learned that they weren't food. You're at New Dawn's borders. What do you seek?
[html]

The Huskadore’s call disappeared into the air, the seconds the past felt much longer then they really were. What if no one answers, I’ll have wasted a trip and a couple days of my time. Time I could have been doing something useful with, like spending time with Sammie. He started to think negatively, the worst case scenario in his eyes. He moved to turn and leave when the howl of one of the unknown pack inhabitants reached his ears. He smiled, and patiently awaited their presence. Mido watched the canine come into view and approach him steadily. The male was a silver pelted wolf with additive colors here and there, an intriguing individual really.

The Marbas listened intently as the mystery man spoke, taking note of the pack’s name. Searching for the right choice of words he thought about his answer. Well, technically I was searching for you, maybe not you specifically, but your pack. It sounded okay to him thus far. My name is Mido and I’m one of the warriors from Anathema. He explained trying to shed some light on his reason for being on the edge of New Dawns territory. I haven’t had the chance to visit another pack; I was hoping to learn something about another group of canines. Maybe meet some other warriors. The mix had an un quenched thirst for experience and knowledge. Do you have a name that I can call you by? The Anatheman still didn’t know the man’s name.

[/html]
Tharin watched the male, an easy going pale mix that studied everything with interest. His remaining ear focused on what he was saying, hearing the curiosity. It sounded like he had really just decided to come down here on a whim. The wolf smiled at the idea, amused by the other's actions. Searching for the pack? Whatever for? Was he planning on joining? The male smelled of another pack already though. Was he leaving that pack behind?

His hackles raised at the mention of Anathema. A warrior that had just so happened to stop by, wondering about the pack. Tharin did his best to remain level. He didn't know if there was a deeper motive behind it than what he had been told. Tharin didn't smell any nervousness or other things that indicated lying. My name's Tharin. I'm a gamma in this pack. Most members here are trained to be able to fight. They had to be, with the threat that was out there.
WC:: 302

[html]

Mido focused his icy blue gaze on the gamma as he spoke. Wait a minute, all of you are trained to fight? He was floored by the statement; some canines just didn’t have the ability to fight their way out of a paper bag. For even the majority of a pack if not all members to have some kind of combat ability; the notion was simply amazing to the huskadore. So then, does that mean you can fight Tharin? A predictable wide smile came over his maw; he was getting excited just thinking about it. That kind of physical interaction truly made him happy, it was his drug and he craved it. Fighting didn’t have to be violent or confrontational, that was just how it worked out sometimes. The male wasn’t just low on friends; there was a lack of sparring partners as well. Any canine who had trained with him or he fought was from Anathema. That was the main reason for visiting another pack, the mix hoped to establish some kind of connection outside of Anathema if possible. It would keep him from getting too comfortable or rusty.

It is true that I am interested in learning about other packs. He paused to take care of an itch behind his ear that was driving him nuts. As a warrior, I have to stay sharp concerning my abilities. I am making it a point to train and get involved with canines from outside groups. Mido wondered if he was making sense to Tharin or if he just sounded stupid. The hybrid wouldn’t have done this for shits and giggles, he needed this. The horse he left tied to the tree behind him whined with frustration. He turned his head and shot the powerful creature an irritated look that conveyed his thoughts.

[/html]
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin nodded his head. We can defend ourselves. They weren't necessarily great warriors. This wasn't a pack dedicated to battle, after all. It had been necessary for all of the pack members to learn at least basic defense, however. Asked if he could fight Tharin nodded his head. It hadn't been that long ago that he'd battled. While the wolf hadn't won the fight, he had held his ground and escaped with his life and a pup. That was more than some could say after facing the dog.

It was a good reason to come out and train. Tharin had traveled down to Casa di Cavalieri with Fayne and Palaydrian to deepen his training. It had been useful knowledge to gain. Still, he didn't quite trust the male's motives. Anathema was the pack that had sheltered Amy after all. There is a pack in the south that trains canines in the skill needed to fight. You should visit them. This was a peaceful pack, not a place for battle.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
WC:: 328 :[

[html]

Mido’s eyes narrowed and his jaw tightened; the more optimistic personality of his had fade away on him. The gamma’s reply cut him, his hopes and trip rather short. Oh? Alright then, I guess I’ll have to do that sometime. He answered the man, the tone of voice darker and colder than before. His patience ran thin, as he saw it in his eyes Tharin told the Marbas to go piss off in the kindest way possible. Realizing that he was a bit angry, he tried to calm himself and bite his tongue before he said or did something that would come with possibly heavy repercussions.

If I’m not mistaken, I get the impression from you that I’m not welcome here. That was just the vibe he was getting from the wolf even though he wasn’t actually rude about it. It was down to business though and the mix didn’t want to waste any more time since it looked like he already had. He let out a light sigh and shrugged his shoulders. That’s a shame. It would be a mistake in the end to reject such a request but that was the canine’s choice. It’s your loss. No one in their right mind shouldn’t want the support of a pack like Anathema. Their pack may not be the biggest, but there couldn’t be too many packs with the same ferocity that they carried. With canines like the ones that populated their home, they were powerful a group to be feared and respected.

It seemed like Mido wasted his time at New Dawn, and needed to go. I should go. It was the logistic thing to do; it would take a little more than a day to get back home. If there was nothing here for him, the mutt shouldn’t waste another second with Tharin or his pack. It was nice to meet you. The male had the semblance of mind to try and depart on good terms.

[/html]
[html]

forgot about the pack tensions, sorry

Tharin nodded his head, picking up on the cold tone. His ears flattened a little. Perhaps the male truly meant no harm. He was part of Anathema though, making Tharin distrust him. They welcome visitors for that. Why the pack was so willing to train strangers and improve them Tharin didn't know, but it was useful. Even if the pack did confuse him with the way that they behaved. Tharin didn't understand them in the slightest.

He nodded his head. Your pack harbored someone who endangers my home. It is hard to trust those that would accept such a monster into their midst. He was just as blunt, though in his case that was just the way he addressed things. Tharin wasn't one for dancing around subjects. It was nice. The male had been polite in his words. Tharin stood his ground, the injured wolf watching for him to leave.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
OOC:: What evs, not all characters can get along.

[html]

The words that flowed out of the gamma’s mouth caught the dog’s full attention. Mido knew exactly who Tharin was talking about; his eyes were wide with realization that was rather humorous to him. That particular woman really seemed to cause problems no matter where she went. It was a wonder if she were still alive. He didn’t know the details of whatever she’d done to cross this pack but she wasn’t their problem. Making Amy part of the pack wasn’t his decision, it had been the leadership’s choice to take the Sunder’s woman in. The Marbas wasn’t going to argue with the gamma, it happened and it was in the past. He silently held up hands in a surrender notion.

He turned away from the male and headed back to the tied horse. He undid the knot on the reign and quickly mounted the beast. The huskadore turned in the saddle. Take care Tharin. Without another word Mido raced away. It was apparent that the two of them or probably anyone from New Dawn would never see eye to eye. Problem was that these kinds of things shouldn’t be forced and the two packs may never get along, the mutt needed to understand this.

[/html]