Comes all the way back around
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... sts/t4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The female coyote watched grimly as the girl’s light dimmed from her eyes, clouded with exhaustion and pain. It hurt her to see another in such a bad way, but she knew there was nothing she could do. Nikita was no medic, nurse, nor apothecary, and she was pretty sure Laurel didn’t know any more than she did. Maybe they’d get more professional help for her later but, as her co-leader suggested, sleep was the best option for the injured wolf at the moment. The thought of resting got Nikita’s lids heavy once more. She turned her gaze over to Laurel as he spoke, pondering over the offer. She would be no good to them without being well-rested… So she, somewhat grudgingly, said, “I’ve gotta get some sleep. But I’m just a call away if anything happens.” Of course he knew how light a sleeper she was. Nodding once, she walked over to her make-shift shelter, where she ducked under into and quickly fell into a fitful sleep.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread