Time to Rest
[html]

out of character stuffs

Ciara settled down next to him, joining the injured wolf as he took in the rays of sun and spent his time relaxing, rather than thinking about patrolling and hunting. His healing was coming along quicker now that he wasn't constantly tearing it open by doing things. He listened to Ciara's words, hearing the protective edge. He hadn't expected that. Was something going on with Augustus that he didn't know about? He's a good epsilon. Those that would challenge him over that will have to face me as well. He wouldn't let his pack mate be scorned for doing his job.

The excitement Ciara held for the pup was in a sharp contrast to how Augustus had responded to the news. The epsilon had told him to leave the pup outside the pack where he'd brought her from. Ciara was female though, so she probably had better instincts for these things. She was hiding under Amy's wagon. Her paw's damaged. She's very quiet. He paused, letting Ciara finish with her questions. Chuckling he nodded his head. I don't see why you can't look after her. Maybe she'll talk to you.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread