Time to Reflect
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

She did not lie to him, though perhaps she should have. Honesty was one of the few good traits that supported her. That wasn't to say she couldn't lie with a honey sweet tongue. Amy had done so plenty of times. Telling the truth was usually the better weapon though. She wielded it with ease, and turned his attention away to focus on the things that she wished him to. It was not time to think on her family. As much as she loved them, she wouldn't speak of them.

Jaden's words were sweet, bringing out a soft trill of laughter from the killer. I would say that's enough. My family doesn't make me who I am. So that one was a blatant lie. She loved her family, and would do anything for them. Well, almost anything. She still looked out for herself before anyone else. Jaden, I love talking with you. Even if it lowers my guard more than it should. Your presence is very hard to ignore. Grinning she lifted one hand to brush at his hair and push it away.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]

Messages In This Thread