Whispers in the Moon
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Optime. Time: 9:25pm, after sun set.

He watched her as she spoke, though it seemed she was now being more confrontational concerning his views on the other packs. "....The game does not change, the rules however..do...". He knew that if he wanted to, his poison tongue could lash out and reach into her heart. But he held himself back from doing so, it would achieve nothing save for placing them back in the position to which they had started. He leaned back, allowing the cool stone of the mountain side to give a more solid foundation for which to relax against. "...No, he would not say things as such...one must always appreciate that there will be a strong enemy out there somewhere...perhaps not our equal, but weakness by default...tis a foolish notion....one must always be wary, to stand at the heights of such haughtiness...would be a self deluding, self defeating illusion...". He took up one of the larger stones, the one he represented as a knight placing it before her.

"Casa di Cavalieri, strong in body....but in mind numbed....."

He looked down at the stone pressing it into the soil. "....One call, four answer....so ready for violence...a pregnant female and the Alpha Male among the four...had one of us ever done so among the Nomads we would have been punished for such...". He thought perhaps that might answer itself ".....Foolishness....; risking the packs future...removing numbers from its defense....they are a blunt instrument....they are weak...". He laughed again at the thought however, he remembered just what Jaden had been like when the big male had came with his sword drawn, he thought that Jaden might have commited towards fertilizing the soil of the Casa's lands. " But one thing to be said about them, they did amuse me....Jaden was terrified, I thought I would have to apologise for his soiling when the large male came...". There was then silence as X'ies fell back into thought, wondering just how the rest of that meeting had went, no doubt Jaden had smoothed things over as he had anticipated. Still, that meeting had provided him a basis for a plan concerning their own pack.

His eyes returned to the fire as he picked up another stick and tossed it in. "....But the concerns of other packs...they are inconsequential at the moment....tell me, do you plan to mate with Jaden?".

432words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread