Time to Reflect
[html]
PGP + 2 Words - 200

He looked out at the ocean and tried to banish his embarrassing desires. He’d thought before that Amy had taken advantage of him, but the longer he sat there and spoke to her the more he began to wonder if she too had been taken by the moment. This was a side of the woman he’d not been exposed to before and he was really enjoying it.

But there was still his line. Jaden’s eyes were brought back to the blond female when she laughed, a sweet sound that made him smile. Then she brushed his hair away affectionately. He looked into the brown eyes for whatever he could find. That he was the distracting one made him chuckle.I really enjoy your company as well, Amy, he said. An odd feeling of intimacy was settling between them again and it disturbed the man. She was chipping away at his guard, intentional or not. So he decided it might be best to turn the conversation toward something less sensitive than how he felt about her. You were enjoying a bath before I interrupted you. Surely you have other plans that are being held up for today? Maybe she would admit to some engagement that needed her attention and leave him for now. For good measure, Jaden lay back on the grass to put a bit more distance between them. On his back he then peered at the sky before turning his muzzle to her and smiling innocently.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread