A Knights Promise
[html]

Shadow looked to her and he noticed the insults and he watched the girl move around him as if he were some kinda enemy now, obviously something had happened to change her way, she was not that imaginative , free spirited pup anymore. Like him she had been wounded by something life threw at her and he would need to get to make her remember if she was going to say more to him then Hi and Bye."Dalgina, it's me Shadow....you remember, long ago, you were a pup and princess....you were made the flower goddess of a whole kingdom of flowers, me and you played all day and then we parted and you went back home. I was your night...sir.." He sighed lightly"Sir Tulip head...."

Shadow watched the girl closely hoping that his tail would make her remember, she was so small then and odds are she would not remember him but he hoped she would, it would be sad to lose the memories of someone that was so free and innocent.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread