playing with the shadows
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[543]
likewise sweety! i wondered if we could wrap this up shortly?

The chocolate females stuttered thanks was received with the droop of his ears, though a gentle smile tugged his lips upward. He listened as she explained her thanks and felt himself melt a little more. He perhaps wasn't the best person to talk about things- he was sure Colibri would feel a little more comfortable talking to Lilin or Miskunn about her fears, but he was grateful that Coli had felt at least comfortable enough to tell him bits. The automatic shake of his head was given when Coli proclaimed that she didn't deserve their protection and Saul felt the subtle roll of his eyes before he could stop it. One day, Coli, you'll learn how much you mean to us, that you are valued and treasured. You are important to us. He used her own words back at her, sincerity clear in his voice. He knew she had a very low opinion of herself, but there was never any doubt in Saul's mind of their love for the older Soul woman. The despondent way that she looked down at her own belly caused a soft frown on his lips, though he left her to gather her thoughts.

Once she had regained a little composure and control, she gathered the information she'd been given and asked him about it. He allowed his head to bob intermittently with each bit of information, glad she was able to at least retain these nuggets of knowledge. I do think you'll learn. And of course you don't feel like a parent yet- aside from the serious shock of it all, your pups are probably about the size of the tip of my finger right now. You have to accept the fact that you will be a mother, before you can grow into the role of parent. He spoke calmly in the face of her obvious frustration and fear, though he was really hoping she wouldn't allow these fears to rule her. He knew she was going to need a lot of support and he was willing to help in any way possible.

His words seemed to elicit more fear from her and the young Virding couldn't help but despairing at the circles Colibri managed to get herself in. The unwavering patience Saul always exuded rose to the occasion and he waited for a moment after her initial question. He knew there would be more and the stuttered admission was received with a soft nod from him. They are your children, no matter where they came from. Love is not immediate- it does not simply appear when it 'should' or you need it to. Love is something that grows, that you grow in to. I won't promise that you will love them- their conception is horrific enough. But you are safe from him- he will never get to your children and you can raise them how you want to raise them, take control of your own fate, Colibri. His words were kind, but firm. The crippling lack of confidence in the female was going to be her biggest downfall and he knew she needed to accept that this was happening to her, so that when the time came, she would be able to be strong for her children.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread