The Red Queen
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Optime. Mid-day.

X'ies let out a mild sigh as the woman approached him angrily. Her blade close to his throat, but in turn he would tap the edge of his extremely sharp rock against her lower abdomen. "...Won't kill...at first....pierces large intestine...spills waste out into the body....bacteria kills over time in agony if blood loss doesn't kill quickly...". He stated as a point of fact, tilting his head to the left, his eyes still foggy. Fear not part of his resume it would seem. "...Familiarity confrimed...Jaden....carries dagger, child carries bow...similar weapon types....wish for aggression confirmed...". X'ies let out a smirk. "..I didn't say you had come to deal with me...though the fact you mention this thought, and that you approached me instead of sneaking in indicates that you do have some business..".

Looking back at Thana X'ies would simply state as he saw. "..You aren't particularly big on the brains thing are you?....you have literally spilled out your entire interest in being here to me...allowed me to lure you into this position...now I know its hard...but think about this.....if you pierced my throat, I would pierce your lower abdomen...that strike might not kill you right away, but it will cripple you....assuming you survive my strike.....the others will either hear my death call, or will smell blood on the wind...the moment they do its only a matter of time before they come across my body and trail it back to you...at which point for murdering a member of the pack...you and your daughter will be executed....if you do not survive..same situation occurs, only this time your daughter is executed for being an accomplice to the murder, perhaps even an acting one considering that you were smart enough to arm her".He let out a confident grin.

"...Now how about you shut up, put the knife down, and take a fucking seat....then...we'll talk about your issues with Jaden".

[/html]

Messages In This Thread