Time to start over [J]
[html]

Shadow looked to Thana and he listened to her and he smiled back and his tongue even came out the side of his mouth in a silly kinda way and he looked over his shoulder to the pack lands. He looked back Thana and her pup and his tail flicked back and forth and he moved forward and licked her cheek and he looked to the pup and nodded lightly as he smiled to her.

"You girls going to join New Dawn? If you like I still have my den that you could join me in, All we need is Zalen to give the okay and you both could stay here with me....I...I mean the pack we could all be a family."

Shadow looked to Thana then he he looked her in the eyes as he smiled and he was happy again, he didn't know it but both him and Thana were truly happy after so long of being lost they had finally found one another again, good friends reunited to be part of the same pack, no longer Loners out in the wilderness.

Shadow moved and stood next to Thana and he let his side press against hers as he playfully nudged her and he looked forward towards that border and he saw for a second him standing next to an old love but he shook his head and he smiled, something told him this would last, something told him that if they did fall for one another, if they started over that they would last and all would be perfect.

"Well? what do you both say? Should I call my Alpha and see if we can get you in the pack so everything can be better? Will you join the pack Thana?"

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread