Time to start over [J]
Set for the 25th

Thana had already gotten her revenge on Jaden and had calmed down considerably. She knew revenge wasn’t the best thing for her to do but she finally got him to feel the pain she felt because of him. She didn’t regret the things she said and did but now she was ready to stop the killing and leave her assassin life behind. New Dawn seemed like the best place to start over, knowing that they were more of a feral pack. The pair weren’t in their lupus form often but they owned very few human possessions, just Anna’s bow and their twin daggers, nothing more.

It wouldn’t be too terribly hard to make the transition if they were accepted. Thana and Anna made their way to New Dawn’s border, leaving Abbadon a little ways away from the border. Thana knew that New Dawn didn’t keep horses or any other form of livestock, so Abbadon would have to stay well beyond the borders. He would be alright though and Thana knew he would come anytime she called.

Ready to meet with someone, Thana lifted her head and let out a howl. Hopefully it wouldn’t take too long before someone met up with the pair. It was then that Thana realized they were still in their Optime form and the pair quickly shifted to their Lupus form, wanting to show the Alpha of the pack respect.
[html]

Shadow was roaming the New Dawn pack lands and he heard a whole. He was in his Lupus form and he was trotting around and smelling and looking for everything and anything. He was trying to make his Alpha and pack proud and when he heard the howl his tail started to go. He thought for a sec about being able to welcome a new member of New Dawn and the thought made him take off faster until he was in an all out sprint and the moment he came from the trees he slowed and spoke in a kind happy manner. "Hey! welcome to New Dawn I am........" Shadow stopped as he eyes focused on the one he was looking at. A whine came from him. He couldn't believe this....Thana....The last time they had seen each other she had told him she would kill him if she saw him again and he had hurt her and himself....She hadn't understood why he left and he never wanted to but he needed to at the time, He was a fool for thinking he found love when he did. He stayed in his spot unknown to how to act to seeing her. Also as he looked to her there was another wolf who he guessed was her daughter...he wasn't surprised, she was beautiful and he had hurt her and so she went to someone else.

He was feeling the pain like that with Insomnia all over again and he was stuck where he was, he had to know and see her reaction first. He needed to wait and judge her reaction...but he had to admit, he had missed her a lot.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
Her ears twitched at the sound of someone approaching and she turned her head in time to see Shadow emerge from the trees. Her eyes widened at seeing the man she had so much history with. Thana stood there, stunned for a moment before she rushed forward, excited to see him. She whined as she rubbed her neck against his. It’s great to see you Shadow. She buried her face into his shoulder, mumbling as she spoke again. I’ve missed you so much. I’m so sorry for how things were left last time we spoke.

Anna stepped forward, a little confused. Mama you know him? Thana took a step back, standing next to her daughter. Shadow this is Anna, my adopted daughter. Anna sweetheart, this is Shadow. He is a good friend of mine. She looked up at him and then her eyes traveled back down to the ground. At least, I hope he still is.
[html]

WC: 3+

Shadow whined loudly at her moving closer and he closed his eyes at feeling her rub her neck into his, He almost stumbled from his knees going weak, He was so happy to see her and he was stunned to see that she was happy to see him as well. She hated him didn't she....she had left him and went out and did god knows what in anger. She was an assassin and she promised him death and he would have let her but here she was, as beautiful as ever and getting close, god how he longed to feel the touch of a woman who cared a little about him, just a little.

He wanted to cry he was so happy to see her and he listened to her speak and he took it all in, She did indeed have a daughter but she was adopted. When he heard her call him a good friend a part of him was stunned and couldn't believe it and a part wished for more. Another part of him, where the pain was wanted her to hurt him for what he done, to make him feel pain like he deserved. He lowered his head and his tail wagged lightly as he locked eyes with her and in the most sincere and truthful, affectionate tone he could he spoke and said to her."He still is.....and he is so sorry....I'm so sorry...."

Shadow couldn't hold it back, when he said he was so sorry a tear left him and he leaned in and rubbed his cheek against hers still not quite believing she was there at all, it had to be a dream....he was suppose to be unhappy not the other way around.....wasn't he?
"I can't believe your here....I thought you would hate me forever..."

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
She chuckled as Shadow seemed to stumble for a moment. She was just happy to see him again. It had been so long since she had been truly happy, and she had only been around him for a moment and she was already so happy. It was amazing how she still cared for the man before her. She was surprised he was apologizing and looked up at him. Sorry? Why are you sorry?

A large smile crossed her face when he rubbed his cheek against hers and her heart beat faster. What was this she was feeling? She couldn’t still be in love with him could she? It certainly felt like it. I can’t stay mad at you. I still.. She stopped herself there, remembering he had a mate. There was no way it would be a good idea to admit she still loved him. She quickly came up with something else to say. I still care about you.
[html]

Shadow looked to Thana and he listened to her and he smiled back and his tongue even came out the side of his mouth in a silly kinda way and he looked over his shoulder to the pack lands. He looked back Thana and her pup and his tail flicked back and forth and he moved forward and licked her cheek and he looked to the pup and nodded lightly as he smiled to her.

"You girls going to join New Dawn? If you like I still have my den that you could join me in, All we need is Zalen to give the okay and you both could stay here with me....I...I mean the pack we could all be a family."

Shadow looked to Thana then he he looked her in the eyes as he smiled and he was happy again, he didn't know it but both him and Thana were truly happy after so long of being lost they had finally found one another again, good friends reunited to be part of the same pack, no longer Loners out in the wilderness.

Shadow moved and stood next to Thana and he let his side press against hers as he playfully nudged her and he looked forward towards that border and he saw for a second him standing next to an old love but he shook his head and he smiled, something told him this would last, something told him that if they did fall for one another, if they started over that they would last and all would be perfect.

"Well? what do you both say? Should I call my Alpha and see if we can get you in the pack so everything can be better? Will you join the pack Thana?"

[/html]
Thana smiled up at him as he spoke. Yes we were wanting to join. And thank you for offering up your den for us to share. It would be nice to be a family. To be part of a family I mean. She had yet to tell him that they had a son, but how do you explain something like that? He was already over a year old. He certainly wasn't a pup anymore. He had even gone off on his own to do some traveling. He did say that he would come back to her after a little while though. Hopefully soon, Thana wanted her son to finally meet his father.

Could you call for your Alpha please? And once we get the chance, there is something I really need to talk to you about. he deserved to know.
[html]

Shadow smiled as he heard Thana say she wanted him to call his Alpha so he looked forward and with a happy heart and a smile on his lips he called to the heavens themselves the happyness easily heard on his howl and he called for Zalen, his brother and his Alpha. Shadow tail started to life as he waited with Bated breath and he looked to Thana and nodded lightly to her thinking he knew what she wanted to talk about, probably the last time they were together and about what had happened when they were apart, He had no Idea he had a son, he didn't even know that he and Thana had ever taken one another.

"I'm so happy to see you again Thana....and it's a pleasure to meet you as well Anna.
"

[/html]
[html]
OOC / +1

Zalen had been aware of the approach of the newcomers but had hung back, even after they had called; he wanted to see what the others of his pack might do at the appearance of new comers. They always had been more than courteous to callers, but now with the attack on Noah, tensions were at their highest. The dark Alpha had watched from a higher vantage point as Shadowfang had been the first to arrive.

Though he was too far away to hear what they were saying, he could read their body languages clearly. The way Shadow reacted to this female and her pup’s presence was somewhat odd; almost as if he recognized her. This fact was confirmed the more Zalen watched, and then Shadow let out a booming howl of his own, and Zalen decided it was time to enter the scene.

The Optime male bounded down from his vantage point on all fours, sending dirt and rocks tumbling down beside him. He nearly slid down the rest of the incline, letting his claws give him traction, and then he trotted the rest of the way to the newcomers. In his fashion, Zalen walked right up to the woman and her child sniffing each of them over in turn. They smelled of other wolves, and one in particular scent made him realize that this was a wolf from Sangi’lak; it was Zyn’s scent he smelled on the scarred woman’s coat.

Pulling back then, Zalen crouched before them and beside Shadowfang, What can I do for two travelers from Sangi’lak? He asked calmly.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zzalenspi p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zzalenspi p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Thana gave Shadow a toothy smile as her tail went crazy behind her. She was so excited to she Shadow again but she was confused about something he had said. You had mentioned that we could share your den but wouldn't your mate be upset if we did? Something hadn't happened between him and his mate had it? If so, Thana hoped she wasnt the cause.

With the arrival of New Dawns Alpha, Thana and Annd kept still as he checked them out. Thana then lowered herself down after he spoke, submitting to the man before her with Anna following her example. Sir, my name is Thana Theos and this is my daughter Anna. We would greatly appriciate it if you would consider allowing us to become members of your pack. The pair kept themselves lowered, awaiting a response.
[html]
OOC / +219

The female and her pup genuflected well enough, but Zalen had to cock his head to the side inquisitively when she asked if they could join. He glanced briefly at Shadowfang but then looked back to them, You smell of Sangi’lak, are you not a member of that pack? He had to have this question answered; he knew that some wolves switched packs all the time, but he did not want to incur Xy’rin’s wrath if the leaving of this woman caused any trouble.

He remembered when Noah had joined from Ichika no Ho-en and the trouble it had caused them all when he had foolishly returned for an announced visit. Zalen still regretted having to punish Noah like he had, but it was a punishment well deserved; the Alpha of New Dawn did not want to have to do that again. Plus, with all the attacks on his members that had been happening, he was being a little more cautious with who he was letting into his borders.

Despite his questioning her, she seemed like a fine new addition. It seemed funny to him that New Dawn seemed to be collection blinded and scarred individuals; Lena was blind, Noah was blind in one eye, so was Shandom, and now this woman. It was a strange coincidence Zalen decided.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Thana shook her head when Zalen spoke, a little confused. Why would she have Sangi'lak's scent? She was only there for a short amount of time. I have not been a member for months Sir. In all honesty, I was somewhat in a relationship with the man who is now the leader. He ended up loving the woman who led the pack and I left. I probably carry his scent because I recently went to him to tell him how I felt about what he did. she paused for a moment, knowing it probably sounded like she attacked him when she really only yelled at him. I know how that probably sounds Sir, but there was no physical fighting, only verbal and I can promise you that I have no intentions of bringing any harm to your pack.

She lowered herself down again before looking back up at him. Believe me, if I had any reason to believe your pack would be harmed because of my actions, I would not have come. We are simply looking to start over, have a different life.
[html]
OOC / +000

She seemed confused by his questions and responded that she hadn’t been a member for months but that she had returned there recently to confront an ex-lover. Zalen paid little heed to these personal issues, feeling somewhat ashamed that he had forced her to bring them up. She seemed to be ashamed herself and that made him trust her even more so.

Zalen stood back onto his four paws, That’s alright, I understand. You are more than welcome to join us, but understand we do things a little differently around here, as I’m sure you’ve heard. He shifted in his stance, a movement that bade them follow him as he turned to beginning walking into the heart of the territory.

As he walked, he spoke, I am taking you to the communal den. We all sleep together there unless unusual circumstances deem it impossible. For example my own mate has been in her own birthing den for a moon’s turn now. I yearn for the day she returns however. He gave Thana a smile.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Rest now, traveler, for you are home.

Your brothers and sisters welcome you to New Dawn!

Congratulations! You no longer stray from the path and have returned to life as a true wolf. You do not have to face this world alone, and now may rely on the wisdom of your pack to guide you.

If you have any questions or concerns you may always seek your alphas' guidance by contacting Nat (Zalen Damaichu) or Nuki (Titania Moonsong). Feel free to start posting in your new home immediately, or if you would like to plan a thread you may poke your muzzle around in Thread Requests or Open Threads!

[/html]
Thana nodded, thrilled that he understood and would still accept her. She knew that New Dawn was different than most packs and that’s what she liked about them. It was the perfect place to start over. Thank you Sir, and yes I have heard. It’s the reason I came here. The pair quickly followed Zalen as he led them to the den.

Anna spoke up when Zalen mentioned that his mate was in her own den for a while. You’re having puppies? That’s exciting. Why has she been there for so long though? Anna didn’t really know anything about pups but it sounded like his mate had been there for a long time.
Shadow followed after them bringing up the rear, news if het having a relationship was not something he wanted to hear and it weighed on his mind . He looked to Thana and anna and even though there was some other guy it sounded like it wad all over now and shadow nodded lightly to himself " Zalen...thank you..." There was plently meaning to his simple words and he looked to his brother with a happiness and hope in his eyes. He really needed someone to have close to him someone to talk to that had lived his life and knew his pain, Thana was that answer and a promise at a better future. He playfully leaned forward and tugged lightly on her tail and then Anna's and he smiled at them" Welcome to New dawn, welcome home."