Can I kiss the pain?
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Adonia had tried to picture a rabbit sized cougar opening a book and reading. Oh, it was the cutest and funniest image to ever ponder in her mind. Then her ears flicked to Tharin as he spoke of not knowing what a book was. Her ears pressed forward in utter interest. Tharin was surrounded by luperci and not one introduced him to a book? Adonia stood up, this wasn't going to do. "..c'mon...I have a den I made temporarily awhile ago...I have a book and a few other things there too..I'll show you what a book is..." She began to trot as if on a serious mission. Well to her it was. Tharin would no longer be in the dark about things like books and sketches. She had a childhood favorite and she also had a car manuel from when she was in Halifax. She had been going through it, along with her sketchbook, and a book on birds in there.

It was a den of her personal possessions, so she didn't crowd the pack den. Coming up to the den she peered inside then went in, "C'mon in.." She then picked up the hardback book of birds. Both prey and predator birds. She laid down and placed it in front of her, "This is one type of book. It is considered an encyclopedia, it contains information on various species of birds like their breeding, eating, behavior, and sleeping habits. Other encyclopedias hold information on words, human things, canines (like us) and even about stars." She opened the book and with her nose letting him see the inside of it. The pictures inside were of various types of birds. They all were unique in their own way, habits and looks.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread