To the Sea and Back
[html]
(--) OOC here

The male drew nearer still, a friendly smile on his muzzle now. Vlad could tell he was more or less a pleasant person to be around, and was apparently continuing the conversation just to have one (but, of course, she had been the one to look at him first with expectant eyes, but it mattered not). Maybe her presence at the beach was convenient for him, and the interaction with someone outside of his pack was something he had the chance to enjoy. "да, this is true," she concurred, understanding where the blue-eyed man was coming from. Though the beaches back in Europe weren't top-notch by any means, they did have a slight advantage over this one simply because of its cleaner look. This beach the two were at now was surrounded by toppling buildings from the days of human and had devices and such from said humans strung about everywhere. If anything, though, it did have a certain aura to it, and the salty smell of the ocean was always inviting.

Vladislava folded her legs neatly and rested her hands in her lap, her eyes still glued onto his. She didn't mind him coming closer to her. Rather, she did find it reassuring; if she were to ever return here, at least she had one person to relate to. The man spoke again, and his words caused the Russian to turn back to the sea, a distant look in her eyes. "I lived in Moscow," she replied, not specifically bothered much by the male's assumption, "It is not close to oceans. I had to travel northwest before I came across a port." She decided to leave out the part that she flat-out deserted her family by leaving, though. She had merely just met him, and such information wasn't to give out freely, after all.

<style type="text/css">
.vladiport b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #606b6c; }
.vladiport p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladiport {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#9ea3b0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XHL0F.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #606b6c; padding: 7px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#292c34; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread