missing a title
[html]
mall-caps;">this table was touched by Misery

She considered him, perhaps wrongly, like a son. He probably had never had a mother treat him the way she treated her own children, with constant affection and promises of the future. Kaena was not the fluffy and sweet kind of woman. She never had been. Fatin had been her opposite, and together, they made a complete union that was balanced and perfect. For Kaena's bloodlust, Fatin healed. For Fatin's weak body, Kaena was strong. They had been perfect, until they had been shattered with her leaving. Fatin did not dare suggest she hurt more than Kaena's children, but the pain was raw and deep in her heart.
"I agree." She said, with a hint of disdain in her voice. "Every fault he found with Inferni, I was able to point out the action a pack had taken to upset you. He does not realize, I fear, that Inferni is attempting to protect themselves, not start a war with the wolves." Honestly, Fatin feared the opposite. She feared Phoenix believed Inferni meant to take them all.

As Phasma approached, a smile grew on her face. She left Gabriel's side to embrace the ebony girl, and turned her gaze back to Gabriel. "Nothing much Darling, just a chit chat about Storm actually." She walked about half way between the two figures, unaware they knew one another. "Gabriel, this is my..." sheepishly she paused to smile. "Well, in a way you're both like my children. Anyway, this is Phasma. Gamma of Storm." How ironic it would be when Fatin discovered they already knew one another! And furthermore, when they informed her of their conversations. She was not afraid to speak in front of Phasma, she had perfect faith in the girl. Sighing softly, she pushed a curl out of her eyes, waiting for Gabriel to speak again. He, like so many others of his line, had a way with words. "I would not doubt it. He seems paranoid about Inferni in general..." She said, in response to his previous statement.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread