Small Family
[html]
OOC Laughs

Dalgina would have withdrawn her hand and gone back to her shell, but Taru kept her hand trapped there, enclosed and squeezed in her own. She couldn't pull away now. Not when Taru needed this comfort as much as she did. Dalgina wanted the warmth of another, even when she felt guilty for it. Her family had fallen apart, Taru's pups were dead and her closest friend was hurting. Yet all she wanted to do was curl up and be snuggled close as if everything was alright. Knowing that giving in would only hurt Taru worse she smiled, glad that Taru couldn't see the conflict in her eyes.

Listening to the birds carefully Dalgina thought about what to answer. Taru had to eat more. Maybe she'd be more willing if she ate with Dalgina. I'm okay. A little hungry. Tehu's sharp eyes fell to Dalgina, chirping a question. Shrugging Dalgina looked up to the flock of birds of prey. Do you think you could get some rabbits for me and Taru? It would be good, even if it was a small something. Dalgina wanted to feel useful, even when she knew that she didn't truly have the strength to repair anything.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread