[m] perfection will not come
[html]
look! a slightly longish post! Big Grin Now i can stop feeling bad for crap dap posts.

The Serf smiled understandingly, eyes crinkling as he sighed at the other male. He had remembered that question before, thought he could not very well remember who it was that had asked him. Perhaps it had been Rikka, or perhaps it had been Mati. Or perhaps it was neither of them and someone else entirely. His memory was getting fuzzy, and he could not help it at all anymore. Perhaps there was a plant he could ingest to aid his mind but that seemed like such a futile thing to do. "I've heard that before," he said softly, the haze of memory lifting as he focused on the present man before him. It was happening more often now, this fading from reality to relive a moment or analyze a past event.

Unless he was mistaken, there was a sort of curiosity in the other man, and he supposed it was up to him to satisfy that curiosity. Strel certainly did know a thing or two about men, and love, and loss. The last one was the one that knocked him on his ass six feet from Sunday. "I guess you just know," he said vaguely, thinking back to his first experiences with men and that meant Toronto, and him. His eyes shut as he thought about that first man, and then opened them to wash away the darkness creeping on his thoughts. "I had met a man, and when I looked at him, I just kept on thinking, 'wow, he looks pretty nice' - I didn't mean personality-wise, and I mean pretty. Hot. Attracted, I guess." Noss was different, but he had already known by then what he was looking for and what he found attractive. "If you actually care about them.. I guess you just want to spend all the time with them you can, because you love 'em."

Lips tightened into a line as the former Dauphin thought again. He ought to discourage the other male into forgetting love, forgetting trying to win someone's heart; he would just end up a broken hearted mess like Strel. Or he would get lucky. Maybe he would find himself much luckier and pick someone who would stick with him, male or female. "I don't see the different between male and female. I could love a woman but I would not find her.. ah, sexually interesting. I just don't feel lust for a woman."

<style>
.starsky .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:60px 20px 5px 20px;color:#786762; }
.starsky p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.starsky b {color:#786762; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#3a1504 0em .1em 0em; }
.starsky .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #4e4e4e; margin:0 auto 3px auto; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;}
.starsky {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/XPcjE.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Souo1.jpg); background-position:bottom center, top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e4e4e; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#4e4e4e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.starsky-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.starsky .inner {margin:0px 15px 70px 15px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mfqyi.png); border:1px solid #4e4e4e; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread