clouds overhead
The internet on my computer died, so I'm posting from my phone! :x Thanks for joining.[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

The rain came down in a soft mist and Ryan pushed her damp bangs out of her eyes as she searched the area for a place of refuge. She hadn't come across anyone in a few days so she wasn't entirely sure just where she was. If someone did happen by, Ryan hoped they wouldn't be hostile. Infact, she hoped that they may even point her in the direction of a place to spend the night.

She dropped her bag to the ground, grimacing to the fact that she knew her back would get damp. She pulled out a scarf and wrapped it around her hair with the hope that it might keep her head a little dry.

When she heard a voice, Ryan looked up to discover a stranger. His words seemed fairly friendly in demeanor so she decided to offer a smile in return. "Hi there." She turned her head thinking she might catch the scent of a pack near by. But no... nothing yet. "I don't suppose you could point me in the direction of some shelter for the night?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread