Berry berry good
[html]

WC: 000 OOC:

She almost jumped out of her skin when she heard a voice inquire something and she turned to see a young pup... not not a pup she was almost full grown. She was indicating the sticks that were carefully laid out. Saqui could only smile;

"ahwisga kanu'gatli'. Ale ayv dagovgi Saqui Utina." She said and continued on in cherokee; “I am new here, I just moved up from the great tribe” She smiled, her homesickness was great and thinking about it seemed to bright on the sickness more, but she would not show the sadness to the stranger.

She looked at the young girl questioningly, wondering where she came from, she spoke almost perfect cherokee while she was probably only a good six or seven months old, did that mean she lived in the great tribe before? She knew AniWaya had members that were not of Great tribe, perhaps her parents were and taught her how to speak it as her father taught her both cherokee and english. So Saqui was quite interested in learning more about this young stranger.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread