Berry berry good
WC: 310 OOC: Set for August 7th

Saqui was out in front of her new home, putting sticks in a small circle and wrapping string around it, she then pulled up the dirt, happy to see it fertile soil and grinned, oh this would be a perfect place for the bush, it was far enough away from her home that she wouldn’t have any trouble but with each summer she could just pluck whatever blackberry she wanted off it and eat it, he dug a shallow hole and went to get the berries she picked earlier that day, she not so accidentally ate all the ones she was going to use to plant them, but this time she was sure to remember that in the long run it would help her. She wouldn’t have to forage so far from home to get what she loved the most. She made a soft humming sound as she worked, she filled the hole with a few of the berries, she didn’t think she would need them all but it was safe than sorry, it was hit and go when planting things, and whatever she had she popped into her mouth with a happy smile.

She sat back on her heels to examine her hand work, she would find a way to make a more perminant fence thing, to keep anyone off it until something grew so that it was in the way of any passersby. Yes this would do well. She got up and moved back to see if she could see the string and she nodded satisfied, though perhaps she should put an extra ring around it just in case. She looked at it ponderingly trying to decide if she should or not. She chewed at the bottom of her lip, such a small thing to decide and she couldn’t figure out if she should or not.
[html]
ooc:

On two legs the young girl wandered around the tribe silently listening to those having conversations and watching the adults at work. She had chosen to become a teacher, like her Uncle, but did not know much about the Tribe being such a young wolfess. So she took to the streets with curiosity, her ears perked up and eyes wide for any sign of a learning opportunity. It was her goal to learn all about the history of the tribe’s, so much had happened before her birth and Aranck had the age to have lived through most of it, while she was so behind! She had a need to learn but no patience to wait until she was old like her guardian to be as wise.

Her feet lead her down the pathway until a sight struck her as odd. A brown hued female she didn’t quite remember seeing before stood examining a circle of sticks by a hut. The red wolf’s brow frowned, what was the point of the sticks? Wandering over to stand beside the older women Jiya looked to the sticks questioningly, "Gadousdi nihi nanadvnehv?"
Her question was simple and she expected a simple answer, not wanting to hang around a chat unless this female would indulge her with a history lesson. She wasn’t sure how long most of Aniwaya’s members had called the tribe home but it was her experience that most did not know much, with the majority of the members not being tribal born like she was.

<style type="text/css">
.vc-jiya b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a523d;}
.vc-jiya p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vc-jiya {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KdSwE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e5d2c6; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

WC: 000 OOC:

She almost jumped out of her skin when she heard a voice inquire something and she turned to see a young pup... not not a pup she was almost full grown. She was indicating the sticks that were carefully laid out. Saqui could only smile;

"ahwisga kanu'gatli'. Ale ayv dagovgi Saqui Utina." She said and continued on in cherokee; “I am new here, I just moved up from the great tribe” She smiled, her homesickness was great and thinking about it seemed to bright on the sickness more, but she would not show the sadness to the stranger.

She looked at the young girl questioningly, wondering where she came from, she spoke almost perfect cherokee while she was probably only a good six or seven months old, did that mean she lived in the great tribe before? She knew AniWaya had members that were not of Great tribe, perhaps her parents were and taught her how to speak it as her father taught her both cherokee and english. So Saqui was quite interested in learning more about this young stranger.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]
[html]
ooc:

The fact that the brown hued female seemed startled by her presence confused the young red wolf. Was she frightened by her? Did she not expect someone to stop and talk to her when she was clearly standing in public space? Raising an eyebrow slightly at the women Jiya shrugged off the odd behavior and listened to the soft Cherokee. It pleased her that so many of the Aniwayians tried to learn the language. Obviously most of them hadn’t grown up with it like she had so it was usually a little rough but this female spoke it very well.

The words from Saqui’s mouth shocked the young one, leaving her tail wagging happily as she continued the conversation in perfect Cherokee. “Me too!” She exclaimed happily. It was rare that little sickly Jiya spoke up or talked so warmly to others but when it came to the culture, history and the Great Tribe she could hardly resist the temptation for knowledge. “My parents were at least, I was only a few months old when I arrived here. My Uncle Aranck takes care of me.” Quickly she was reminded that her parents were no longer with them and her smiling excited face returned to that of melancholy. “I'm Jiya Chandraki....Why are you planting black berries?” It was odd to her that a wolf would plant a berry to start with.

<style type="text/css">
.vc-jiya b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a523d;}
.vc-jiya p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vc-jiya {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KdSwE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e5d2c6; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

WC: 445 OOC: this stinketh i sowwy.

Saqui had not been paying attention so it was as if the young woman had snuck up on her and Saui felt horrible that she should let that happen to her and she blushed under her dark fur, but did look rather sheepish. She was young herself and still learning. Saqui wouldn’t ever be perfect but she could try a little harder to know what was around her. She rose her eyebrows when the girl spoke that she came from the great tribe too.. Saqui grinned and brightened. “Is that so?I was born here, but my father took me to the great tribe. I came because... well different reasons really.” She said her smile slightly faded at the girls story. there was something deep in that and Saqui probably was sure to hear about what happened, but many accidents happened within the tribe itself, each one as tragic as the other. “I see, It is nice to know another of the great tribe. Even if you left early in your life.”

The young girl indicated Saqui’s plants and she smiled; “So that when they grow and come in season I can just pluck them right off the bush when I leave my home. They are very good, and help with digestion.” She said, though she’d gotten a stomach ache with them a few days past because she overdid it, but a good washdown with water and a little grass helped calm her stomach. “I love berries of all kinds but blackberries are my favorite.” She said with an absent smile on her face. Awenasa came out from almost nowhere and looked at the spot where Saqui had her plants shrugged then looked at the young girl; “What my good friend should be saying is why does one so young as yourself look so sad.” The otter asked. Saqui knew Asa had been there for a while, but didn’t expect her to appear. It seemed it was one of those things that she would need her spirit guide. Saqui wasn’t one to indicate much about other peoples sadness, though Jiya didn’t look entirely sad, just forlorn, or more serious than sad. At least that was what Saqui could see. “This is Awenasa. She is my spirit guide and tends to be very nosy,” She said with a sour face looking down at the little waddling creature as she came a little closer to Jiya. Her form was not all full, she still had that transparent look, though she knew Asa could touch anything she wanted if she wanted to.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]