[p] cold shot
[html]
ffff and I thought Tony was going to hate Aly.... think hes getting dangerously close to almost liking her XD

Ochre eyes glanced over Alyssum. Still unsure of her. Though it was more suspicion than because she'd actually done something to offend or annoy him. The fact that she'd joined and then become mated with his father in a short space of time seemed... Odd to him, almost. He often wondered if she'd been screwing Jazper jsut for a promotion and then got caught up in her own façade. But this was almost too far fetched to believe, even for Tony. After a moment, he offered up a regularly pleasant smile to his step mother (it felt weird even thinking it), taking his usual wide strides towards where Alyssum stood.

'Ey...' he mumbled softly, looking down to his step mother. He shrugged when she spoke of his kids, 'Eh' he prefixed as a dry chuckle escaped his throat. 'Okay, ah thin'. Wouldn' let me see 'em f' ages. Was five a' firs' 'parently. But... Uh... Aye...' Tony shrugged again, adding a shake of his head. 'Two girls, two lads now though...' he beamed softly, smiling down to Aly again. 'Neela's okay. Ah thin', but shaken...'

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread