Bracing the Walls
[html]
Word Count :: 264Have a dingo Big Grin

He was incredibly grateful that the large black wolf that had met him and Sonje at the borders had allowed them to stay in his packlands for the duration of the storm. He had promised to help out in anyway he could and now the Aussie dingo had spied something that he could help with. It seemed that a ramp was being built. He supposed it was for access to the building for animals, the pack wanting to take care of their horses rather than leave them to the elements. He wandered over to the courthouse, not that he knew it was a courthouse, he just saw it as an old human structure and wouldn't know what a courthouse was if he was told that the building was one. He raised a handpaw in greeting as he padded over, "G'day. I promised Jazper I'd lend a paw wherever I could in return for shelter." He nodded at the ramp that was coming together, "I'm fair dinkum with things like this, reckon you got something for me to do here?"

He stood and waited for direction, unsure of himself in this pack environment. This place wasn't his home, wasn't his tribe, so he was at a loss as to how to behave. In Australia he would be much more outgoing and would have leaped into the building without waiting for the go ahead, but he didn't know how things were done here and decided to wait for direction. He stood politely, tail wagging just slightly, ears pointed and alert, a pleasant smile hovering on his lips.

Photo courtesy of pierre pouliquin

<style>
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#631a19; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 {background-color:#daac9a; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6223/bairdbyrne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread