Back from Bliss
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Seclusion lasted only as long as her nose went without noticing the scent of the Issum. For as long as it took her to gather her thoughts, it was quite a while, but when she scented him at last it felt as though not enough time had passed. She was still angry...still furious. And the hurt of betrayal lingered as raw as a physical wound. As his smell touched her flaring nostrils she visibly shuddered and coiled into herself. A child seeking the worth her own body provided because there was none to take here and now.

"You know...my love...." she began softly with heavy eyes never straying from the trinket between her fingers. "I have had time to think...to find the words to express my feelings... and yet, you are here now...and I cannot think of something to say." Again, the female shuddered and drew impossibly further into herself upon her throne. Her tail resting on the back of the rock swayed slowly in feigned calm, a mere illusion of how she felt internally; the rage licking like hot flames at her waking mind wanting to be spoken...wanting to be free to enveloped tainted fur and flesh.

With a heavy sigh, the female continued as softly as she began. "I did have time though, to recall the family within the collective that was kept apart from the rest. It was a family of those tainted by ways that did not suit that of the Family. For those that performed a taboo... or had one done to them...knowingly or otherwise." Letting her voice rest a moment, she smiled albeit sadly. "I had told my father I would never be a part of the UnSpoken. I would never shame him like that. How unfortunate that in my blind pursuit of ideals the Nomad knew better than to touch, I became what I swore to my father I would never be. An UnSpoken; tainted by love and its consequences. Second to a dog...third to an ungrateful bitch. Truly I have fallen far from the grace of the Ancestors if they would keep me blind to a shame like this..."

357 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread