Back from Bliss
[html]

300+

The time he spent waiting for her to notice was painfully long. He watched her rested body where it sat and wished she would notice him and say hi or look at him. Curse my quiet steps he thought bitterly. It came to a point where he was about to clear his throat or huff a sigh or make some kind of noticeable sound but she finally reacted to him with a defensive curling of her body. Soft words graced his ears at last. They were sweet in meaning but not in nature. My love said heavily, sadly. He was left to wonder again what had changed to make her this way. He’d seen her angry, happy, excited, and passionate but never sad, not like this.

The Issum could do not but listen as his beloved continued. He looked on her with a blandly pained and confused expression that she did not see for she continued to keep her amber gaze away from his secui form. She went on with that averted gaze to explain the “unspoken” and how she now fell in with them. That this was the fault of love’s vices… she was second to a dog. The already heavy heart within him fell further. He didn’t understand how she could have possibly known what he’d done with Amy and thusly tried to convince himself that wasn’t what she was talking about. But what else could it be? Did she think he really loved the blond dog? He hadn’t. Love took trust and even when he held some for that woman it hadn’t been nearly enough to love her. Sex took trust too but far less when intoxicating liquor was present, apparently. Embarrassment and regret for that night flooded over him again for that but it was worse now. This was about the worst turn of events he could imagine… next to losing his beloved altogether.

He approached with a few unsure steps and bent down to her with a gentle whine. I have never loved a dog. For the first time in his life, he drew a line between sex and actual love. If there was any hope of dispelling what his beloved believed then it must be true. He bent down and nuzzled her gently. An overpowering odder swept over him. She stunk of X’ies but more so than if they had simply been traveling together. She wouldn’t have him… he tried to believe it while forcing his attention to the other smell plaguing her. She was smelled of blood. Are you injured? You smell of... he paused to shake the X'ies scent from his nose in a disgusted fashion, blood.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-fear b {font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-fear .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#999999}
.jaden-fear p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-fear {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BB1Mn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread