Ascend into Darkness
[html]
Word Count :: 388 || Points: 3 Wrap it up with your next reply or mine?

Itzal was surprised by the long list of weapons Mido could use. Itzal himself loved weapons, but his own skill was limited to the few he had had practice with. Practice and training. But Itzal knew if he could just get his hands on some more weapons, then he could improve. Itzal had a talent for fighting and everything it included. He had picked up Alaki's teachings of the katana fast and from there he had taught himself. However, to reach the amount of weapons Mido could use, it seemed almost impossible too him. "Wow, that is quiet and arsenal you have to choose from there." He said with contained astonishment. He hoped that some day he could pick from that number of weapons. "It must have taken you quiet a while to learn to use all of those weapons."

Itzal chuckled as Mido made grabby hands and he saw the eager look on his face. Itzal understood that look perfectly. There were weapons he wanted but could never find. And when he asked about Itzal's preference Itzal had to grin. "I would have to say knives or shorter blades. Throwing knives, my sultan knives, and my dagger are my specialties. I like how personal they feel when I get that close to someone in a fight." Itzal enjoyed making his fights both personal and professional at the same time. If someone wanted him to kill as part of a trade, the fight was less personal and more business. But if it was someone that Itzal didn't like, the more personal the better. Itzal was one who often took the time to enjoy the kill if he had the time.

Itzal could smell the scent of Anathema growing stronger. His and Mido's time would soon be drawing to an end. Itzal had enjoyed the opportunity to meet the male, always happy to meet a fellow fighter such as himself. "Well Mido, it was a pleasure. If I ever need any help or training, I think I know who I'll come to see. And I'll be sure not to make you mad. From the sound of things, that would not be a smart career move." Itzal said, grinning as they walked. Mido would definitely be someone to keep in mind. Both as a potential assest and a potential enemy.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread